Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool Kills the DC Universe

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By TheMess1428

Okay so I've been reading DEADPOOL KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE and I am pretty much loving it. It's really interesting and I honestly can believe it to be possible. This is how I see it. Deadpool is pretty much aware that he is a fictional character and is controlled by a team of writers, artists, editors, and publishers. So how does he get his revenge of not being able to control himself? He kills all the other creations and beloved characters of the universe he is trapped in. Not only heroes, but villains too. But here is my idea. What if Deadpool knew that this wasn't the only case where this is happening? What if he knew it was everywhere. He travels to the DC Universe and decides to "set them free" of the control that he was under. He starts killing Superman, Batman, the Justice League, the Teen Titans, and so on in wicked and interesting ways that we always wondered how it could be done. And then he could go on from there. Dark Horse, IDW, Top Cow, Image, Icon, BOOM, and so on. He can go out and kill every hero from every universe just to tell all the "controllers" to leave them alone or whatever. What do you guys think? Would you want to see Deadpool up against all the other characters? My money is on the Joker killing Deadpool at the end for killing Batman. lol

derf_jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By derf_jenkins

I don't know how I feel about DC/Marvel crossovers. I tend to enjoy that they are separate. I also don't want to hear all the DC fanboy tears hitting the ground when a Marvel character is killing them all. I say this as a guy that prefers DC. I am just a fan of the industry as a whole. I suppose if this happened I would read it, it is a solid idea.

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
    samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By samuel_larson_10

DC wouldn't like a marvel character killing all of theirs

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheMess1428

@samuel_larson_10: Well its not like they'd put out DEATHSTROKE KILLS THE DC UNIVERSE. They'd just be copying them. But if the story were to continue in a "destroy all comics corporateness" sense, it could be allowed. They already allowed Deadpool to make nods towards the DC Universe and it's characters as well as some of their writers. Why not let him come over and try to kill them all and then get confronted by Batman or Deathstroke or something?

GreeNataRiaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GreeNataRiaN

I am an avid DC fan. I like Marvel too and Image and Top Cow and really a bit of everything from everywhere, but I'll take DC over all the rest any day. However, Deadpool is one of my favorites and this made me laugh wholeheartedly in approval. What an awesome idea. If the writers petition the fans for support, just tell me where to sign.

I tip my hat to you, sir.

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Enosisik

No... And it would never be cannon anyway.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheMess1428

@Enosisik: Nobody said they wanted it to be canon. Just like the current one won't be canon anyways.

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Enosisik

Like it matters...Do you really think that DC or another major comic company would let a marvel character just come in and job out all of their top characters? It's a cool fan fiction but there is NO chance in hell that it would ever be done through the real companies . There would also be so much 'pis' involved in trying to explain how Deadpool could actually kill someone like Superman that it would be nothing but a writer bash festival for readers anyway.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheMess1428

@Enosisik: Have you been reading it so far? He was able to kill Wolverine, Luke Cage, and the Watcher! All he needs is a Kryptonite sword and BAM! Superman is dead.

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Enosisik

Yeah because no one has tried to kill him with kryptonighte in every issue since he was invented . Deadpool wouldn't kill Sentry without pis let alone half of DC.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheMess1428

@Enosisik said:

Yeah because no one has tried to kill him with kryptonighte in every issue since he was invented . Deadpool wouldn't kill Sentry without pis let alone half of DC.

The point of the book is that the characters actually die this time. Not almost die but overcomes evil. It's not DEADPOOL ALMOST KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE BUT THEY STILL WIN IN THE END. And with the ending in #3, I'd say it's totally possible to see Deadpool travel to other universes. Most likely just other Marvel universes but still.

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Enosisik

I know...it's been done plenty of times before. Punisher and Wolverine and loads of What If comics have done the exact same thing. That's all it really is.. A 'what if'.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheMess1428

@Enosisik: So what? Does it matter if it's a what if story? Nobody cares if it is. Nobody is asking for it not to be...

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Enosisik

I don't care... But you don't seem to understand that although it's a fun story it's also dumb to think that it could actually happen. My point was that .A. Dc would never allow a real crossover like that and B. The story Is full of plot filled stupidity because Deadpool would never manage to kill half of them on his own.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Can someone explain to me how the hell he kills wolverine? on the new issue I have seen some scan but I have not read it. I just know that he dies.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheMess1428

@Enosisik: The point of this blog is that I like this story and want to see more like it. Even if it's not possible...

@DarkKnightDetective: Here is a scan:

He cuts off his head with a carbonadium sword. While wearing Beast's fur.
    He cuts off his head with a carbonadium sword. While wearing Beast's fur.
    Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DEADPOOL

Deadpool would kill Joker too. He'd leave clues about killing Joker to get Batman to come to him, knowing Batman won't let anyone kill anyone, but he has already killed the Joker and sets up a trap for Batman; then makes a sarcastic joke about how Batman keeps his psychopathic enemies alive but is never in time to save the vast majority of their victims.

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
    graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By graysonofgotham

I don't like the idea at all and they have a ton of DC heros would kick DP's @$$. The Spectre, The Phantom Stranger, and Darkseid to name a few.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheMess1428

@richardjohngrayson said:

I don't like the idea at all and they have a ton of DC heros would kick DP's @$$. The Spectre, The Phantom Stranger, and Darkseid to name a few.

He would never go after Darkseid or the Phantom Stranger. Maybe the Spectre. But the point is, that he has found new and interesting ways to kill the unkillable. He has done so on the Marvel universe. He doesn't go after every single character, just the big ones. Like for Marvel, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, the Avengers, Hulk, Spider-Man, and the Punisher would be the most iconic to kill. In DC, he'd basically just go after the Justice League and the Teen Titans and their associates. But you don't like it, that's okay. Not everyone will like everything.

LifePool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LifePool

I'd buy it no doubt, but its not going to happen.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DocFatalis

@Enosisik: Relax, it would be a comedy, it doesn't have to even look rational. i for one like the idea. It's good to have comics not being too serious once in a while.

JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JaYDaFuRy

@TheMess1428 said:

@Enosisik: Have you been reading it so far? He was able to kill Wolverine, Luke Cage, and the Watcher! All he needs is a Kryptonite sword and BAM! Superman is dead.

and i thought i was a DP fanboy lol!

JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JaYDaFuRy

The series Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe is entertaining, and maybe somewhat possible (although cutting out the respect due to the characters he is killing) this idea of yours is just rampant fanboyism....

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheMess1428

@JaYDaFuRy: I'm actually not that much of a fanboy for Deadpool. I think he's cool and funny but I have rarely read that much of his stuff. Mostly just when he appears in the comics I usually read. I just really like this miniseries because the theme is something I would totally want to read every once in a while because it's like a parody and I watch those kinds of videos on YouTube all the time. So altogether, good stuff. But as for the continuation, I just want to see this thing going on for a long time. Four issues is not enough.

JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JaYDaFuRy

@TheMess1428:

aah i didn't mean to sound insulting in my post, but you were making yourself out to seem a fanboy. The series is good, and the way he was written was cool, but it lacks plot within the battles and unless they were to change that the series wouldn't be able to make a complete decent run around the marvel universe and then as you wanted, into the DC universe...

TheCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By TheCat

I feel like the DC universe would be too...easy. I've talked about this numerous times with my boyfriend (who is a huge Marvel/Deadpool fan, and I'm a huge DC/Batman fan). "What would Deadpool do if he was in Gotham? Or Metropolis? The DC universe as a whole?" But we've never posed what if he had to kill the whole DC universe. I just think it would be too easy. I've always been drawn to Gotham's occupants for their realism, so the lack of superpowers in general would make it an easy ordeal for Wade. Deadpool would walk up to the Joker and shoot him in the head. No games, no mercy. Just bang, dead.

I feel like the majority of it would be boring, quickly done, not too crazy in general.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheMess1428

@TheCat said:

I feel like the DC universe would be too...easy. I've talked about this numerous times with my boyfriend (who is a huge Marvel/Deadpool fan, and I'm a huge DC/Batman fan). "What would Deadpool do if he was in Gotham? Or Metropolis? The DC universe as a whole?" But we've never posed what if he had to kill the whole DC universe. I just think it would be too easy. I've always been drawn to Gotham's occupants for their realism, so the lack of superpowers in general would make it an easy ordeal for Wade. Deadpool would walk up to the Joker and shoot him in the head. No games, no mercy. Just bang, dead.

I feel like the majority of it would be boring, quickly done, not too crazy in general.

You would assume he would have no intimacy towards the DC characters like he does in Marvel but I'd believe if done just right, he would make it entertaining. Deadpool knows he's a fictional character. And perhaps he knows his creator, Rob Liefeld, is at DC right now. Imagine how that would make the fights with Deathstroke, Grifter, and Hawkman... I don't think he would just shoot Batman and Joker and walk away. I'd think he would make something out of it. Possibly leave Joker alive because perhaps he likes him. Lots of different creative things can happen if you let it.

"You've killed my friends." - Superman.

"Oh, I've heard of you. You were the first, the original. I wanted to save you for last." - Deadpool.

"There is nothing you can do that would hurt me." - Superman.

"I think this giant kryptonite sword says otherwise." - Deadpool.

EDIT: Maybe I should write this... lol

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Enosisik

Uh huh... What happens when he meets Spector,Darkseid or Doomsday?

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheMess1428

@Enosisik said:

Uh huh... What happens when he meets Spector,Darkseid or Doomsday?

You're really hung up on this, aren't you? First of all, Deadpool would never meet Darkseid. Deadpool doesn't travel through space and won't be going through DC's multiverse so that won't even occur. Doomsday is as rare as how often you see a Dragonair in the wild in Pokemon. Deadpool and Doomsday have absolutely no reason to meet. The Spectre, on the other hand, I would totally believe they would meet. I believe that if Deadpool could kill the Watcher, he could figure out a way to kill the Spectre. I just don't know how yet.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SandMan_

Superman super speeds Deadpool. rips his head off, sends it to the sun and incinarated his body.

The end.

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheMess1428

@SandMan_ said:

Superman super speeds Deadpool. rips his head off, sends it to the sun and incinarated his body. The end.

And when have you ever known Superman to be that vicious?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.