Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool Graphic Novels

ThePartridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThePartridge

So I'm new to comics and am planning on buying some graphic novels to start off, I'd like a Deadpool, preferably some of his first or most important stories. I saw some today in a store, which looked quite good but they were volumes #8, #9 and #10 (I'm not sure what series of, but if anyone knows what volume 1 is?)

(Also, I know it's not Deadpool but the other graphic novel I'm thinking of getting is Marvel Platinum: Definitive Avengers - anyone know if this is any good?)

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By deadpoolrules

I would download them from 4shared or other place.

Welcome to the world of comics,here anything can happen.

Welcome to Comic Vine as well.

TheOnlyRedHood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheOnlyRedHood

i'm sort of new to comics as well.. but anyone would probably suggest to read the Deadpool Classic series first.

after that i would go the volume series i think Vol 3 is the newest with about 56 or 57 issues at this moment and still on going. But i would start reading Vol. 3 AFTER you've read "Agent X" and "Cable and Deadpool" (which apparently is the best Deadpool story ever)

after that i'm not sure where to go.. maybe Uncanny X-Force.

i'm sure a Deadpool pro will come here and give you a better order and list :D but i hope I helped somewhat

Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Man of Lengend

the cable deadpool series was where I started really getting into Deadpool and I think it is a great jumping on book too

RedSteel15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

ThePartridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThePartridge
    Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

DeadPool Suicide Kings is good but its pretty independent story, thogh working your way up from the Classics is good to

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.