deadpool_a_k_a_wade_wilson's Deadpool: Merc With a Mouth #5 - Head Trip, Part 5 review

Avatar image for deadpool_a_k_a_wade_wilson

Overkill? Maybe

People are saying that they're is too much Deadpool, that he is now Marvel's personal Poster-Boy. Do i disagree? Absolutely not, i think there is wayyy to much Deadpool these days but do i care? No, as long as the comics are good i don't care. I remember when i used to say i can't get enough of the Merc with the Mouth, but i'm bursting at the seams.

This comic continues Deadpool's zany Adventure in this alternate world as i call it. It's actually ook, nothing to rave about, nothing really to criticize except the cover and the internal art itself ( Thumbs Down Arthur!). I also don't think Victor Gischler has really captured Deadpool as Way has but still manages to pull off a good comic. All In All 3.8 out of 5 ( =