Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

New 52 tough decisions

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nightflash

Here is whats really bugging me lately i cannot decide between these superman and green lantern books Superman vs action comics and why?Ive heard action comics is better and that it will evantually hit present time. As for "superman," its not as good but will get a new team. What villains can i expect to see in the future? What will change? My second problem is between my two favorite green lanterns: kyle rayner ( green lantern new guardians) and hal jordan (green lantern). Which one has a better story, writing, art, characters, fights/action, and characters. Do they both feature all colored lantern corps?

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Twentyfive

If you are under budgetary constraints, and must get one of each, get Action, and Green Lantern.

Wait until October when the Green Lantern event comes. It's going to be huge. Buy all four books.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.