Cosmic Level

Avatar image for alpha
#1 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

Most know well those who are considered Cosmic Level characters of Marvel, but how about DC. I was thinking who would be considered that level and all I realy could come up with was the Lanterns.


No Caption Provided






Can anyone name some more?

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
#2 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Comet
Captain Comet
Captain Atom
Captain Atom

Orion
Orion


Avatar image for king_saturn
#3 Posted by King Saturn (220799 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkseid
Darkseid
Takion
Takion
Anti Monitor
Anti Monitor
Imperiex
Imperiex
Monarch
Monarch
Avatar image for atphantom
#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Despero
Despero
Mongul
Mongul
the Controllers
the Controllers
Adam Strange
Adam Strange
Lady Styx
Lady Styx
Starman
Starman
Avatar image for pulsar
#5 Posted by Pulsar (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, no one posted Supes. I'm surprized.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#6 Posted by King Saturn (220799 posts) - - Show Bio
Pulsar said:
"Wow, no one posted Supes. I'm surprized."
He isnt totally Cosmic though... well at least not now. Now when he was Silver Age Superman... then you might have something
Avatar image for pulsar
#7 Posted by Pulsar (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

But they have that old azz starman up there. He's a chump.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#8 Posted by King Saturn (220799 posts) - - Show Bio
Pulsar said:
"But they have that old azz starman up there. He's a chump."
LOL
Avatar image for atphantom
#9 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

I posted him because he's a cosmic character who gets involved in cosmic things, I didn't look at it power-wise.

Avatar image for matezoide2
#10 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
Pulsar said:
"Wow, no one posted Supes. I'm surprized."

nah,Supes isnt cosmic
i think Sinestor can be considered one tougth ho and Doomsday is a cosmic too
Avatar image for pulsar
#11 Posted by Pulsar (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Superboy Prime or Trigon? 

Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#12 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinite Man
Infinite Man

Time Trapper
Time Trapper

Mordru
Mordru
Avatar image for king_saturn
#13 Posted by King Saturn (220799 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmmm... good choices
Avatar image for pulsar
#14 Posted by Pulsar (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

KS, do you have an AV of the chick from Transformers? Megan Fox or whatever her name is.

Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#15 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio

Kismet
Kismet
Avatar image for alpha
#16 Edited by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"I posted him because he's a cosmic character who gets involved in cosmic things, I didn't look at it power-wise."
can't be a Cosmic Level character without the power to match

if not, Darkhawk would be one for Marvel now.
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#17 Edited by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

highfather

yuga khan

i would say brainiac is one too.

Avatar image for alpha
#18 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

I think based on power alone, Superman would be one. And he does battle in space at times.

Avatar image for atphantom
#19 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"I think based on power alone, Superman would be one. And he does battle in space at times."
Well I do remember one time when Superman was standing on trial before the quintessence for some reason, and he says that the only reason he doesn't join their ranks is because he cares about humanity too much. They don't disagree.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#20 Posted by King Saturn (220799 posts) - - Show Bio
Pulsar said:
"KS, do you have an AV of the chick from Transformers? Megan Fox or whatever her name is."
Yeah... I think I do actually
Avatar image for atphantom
#21 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Pulsar said:
"KS, do you have an AV of the chick from Transformers? Megan Fox or whatever her name is."
Yeah... I think I do actually"
O.O That's Megan Fox???
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#22 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Not at all

megan fox is white

Avatar image for king_saturn
#23 Posted by King Saturn (220799 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Pulsar said:
"KS, do you have an AV of the chick from Transformers? Megan Fox or whatever her name is."
Yeah... I think I do actually"
O.O That's Megan Fox???"
No Sir. My current Avatar is of Meagan Good... but I have an image of Megan Fox in my gallery I think
Avatar image for atphantom
#24 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Pulsar said:
"KS, do you have an AV of the chick from Transformers? Megan Fox or whatever her name is."
Yeah... I think I do actually"
O.O That's Megan Fox???"
No Sir. My current Avatar is of Meagan Good... but I have an image of Megan Fox in my gallery I think"
Oh, okay.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#25 Posted by King Saturn (220799 posts) - - Show Bio
Krona
Krona
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#26 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio

Eclipso
Eclipso
Avatar image for king_saturn
#27 Posted by King Saturn (220799 posts) - - Show Bio
Rao
Rao
Cythonna
Cythonna
Avatar image for the_scourge
#28 Posted by The_Scourge (5335 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#29 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio

ION
ION
Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#31 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#32 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio

5th Dimensional beings.

Avatar image for atphantom
#33 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice list Vance. You put a couple of people twice, but otherwise, nice.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#34 Posted by vance_astro (89978 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Nice list Vance. You put a couple of people twice, but otherwise, nice."
=]
Moderator
Avatar image for vance_astro
#35 Posted by vance_astro (89978 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Spectre
Spectre"
The same entity? Or just written twice?"
There is several different Spectre's aren't there?
Moderator
Avatar image for atphantom
#36 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Spectre
Spectre"
The same entity? Or just written twice?"
There is several different Spectre's aren't there?"
No. There are couple of version of him, but only one Spectre.
Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#37 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as I know, no. Unless you mean people like Crispus Allen, Hal Jordan, Jon Corrigan and the other one.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#38 Posted by vance_astro (89978 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Spectre
Spectre"
The same entity? Or just written twice?"
There is several different Spectre's aren't there?"
No. There are couple of version of him, but only one Spectre."
You know what I mean lol.
Moderator
Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#39 Edited by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, I don't think there is. Unless you can find them. Then am open for it.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#40 Posted by vance_astro (89978 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"As far as I know, no. Unless you mean people like Crispus Allen, Hal Jordan, Jon Corrigan and the other one."
Yes..those are Spectre hosts.
Moderator
Avatar image for atphantom
#41 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Spectre
Spectre"
The same entity? Or just written twice?"
There is several different Spectre's aren't there?"
No. There are couple of version of him, but only one Spectre."
You know what I mean lol."
Lol, yeah I do...

But now that I think about it, there is also a guy known as Spectre's older brother called Word or Logos. I haven't seen in quite a while

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for vance_astro
#42 Posted by vance_astro (89978 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Supreme Marvel said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Spectre
Spectre"
The same entity? Or just written twice?"
There is several different Spectre's aren't there?"
No. There are couple of version of him, but only one Spectre."
You know what I mean lol."
Lol, yeah I do...

But now that I think about it, there is also a guy known as Spectre's older brother called Word or Logos. I haven't seen in quite a while

No Caption Provided

"
Maybe DC is taking the Marvel approach an pretending he doesn't exist.
Moderator
Avatar image for atphantom
#43 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Maybe DC is taking the Marvel approach an pretending he doesn't exist."
lol. It's completely possible.
Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#45 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio

HA! You forgot Trigon.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#46 Posted by vance_astro (89978 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"HA! You forgot Trigon."
He's not cosmic level.
Moderator
Avatar image for supreme_marvel
#47 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11575 posts) - - Show Bio

He's meant to have omnipotent power. Is that not cosmic level?

Avatar image for king_saturn
#48 Edited by King Saturn (220799 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"He's meant to have omnipotent power. Is that not cosmic level?"
Yeah... I have heard that. But if that was the case he should have not been stalemated by Wonder Woman on 2 occasions...
Avatar image for vance_astro
#49 Posted by vance_astro (89978 posts) - - Show Bio
Supreme Marvel said:
"He's meant to have omnipotent power. Is that not cosmic level?"
Trigon isn't a universal threat.
Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.