Follow

"The Uncanny X-Men" Days of Future Past

Story arc »

Days of Future Past is a storyline set in Earth-811 where most of Earth's mutants have been killed.

Two More Mutants Confirmed for 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Movie

• 61 results
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

No Cyclops? Don't care.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

It's great that Bishop and Warpath are finally in a movie, but I can't help but be worried about having so many characters in this movie. I just really hope that every character gets equal screen time and not be thrown to the background like what happened with X-Men: The Last Stand.

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

It's bad enough that Halle Berry is going to be Storm again, but why is she determined to ruin the character for us fans? Wear a proper wig Berry!!

I don't know if I'm ever going to care about watching this film! It feels too crammed with characters, Halle Berry being in it at all, and how I have my doubts whether the plot will seamlessly tie everything together. *sigh* I just don't know.

queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

Halle...girl...NO

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Firstly Booboo Stewart is a weed, Warpath is a beast that's never going to work. Secondly, where the hell is Havok, Banshee, Azazel and Riptide? Singer you are beyond, incomprehensibly thick. I despise you. He's ruining this new revamp and only on the second film.

Bat_Mite51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Bat_Mite51

I thought First Class was such a good movie and was stoked for a sequel but this feels like its gonna be so over the top, it won't have the same vibe as the first.

rasx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

If they do something similar too X-Men TAS, with Bishop, this movie would be cool.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Well, Bishop is from the future.

I hope Warpath's backstory involves Thunderbird!

@fables87 said:

Storm should be in a Mohawk!

That would look pretty cool.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

It's bad enough that Halle Berry is going to be Storm again, but why is she determined to ruin the character for us fans? Wear a proper wig Berry!!

I don't know if I'm ever going to care about watching this film! It feels too crammed with characters, Halle Berry being in it at all, and how I have my doubts whether the plot will seamlessly tie everything together. *sigh* I just don't know.

I agree. This may or may not work, but I can't really see how Singer will be able to tie everything in the X-Men franchise together when there's so much material to be covered.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Halle Berry is a horrible storm...

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

i JUUUST read that there was a new Bro/sis duo in Avengers 2, now, call me crazy but if they really wanted to.... oh Warpath? never mind, i was thinking Shard.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.