Follow

Darth Krayt

Character » Darth Krayt appears in 76 issues.

Born A'Sharad Hett, Krayt was once a great Jedi during the Clone Wars before embracing the Dark Side during the Empire's reign. He gathered forces on the Sith homeworld of Korriban and created a new Sith Order, the One Sith, where all Sith are united against their enemies under one name. He had his underlings sabotage the union of the Fel Empire and the Jedi Order and successfully took control of the Fel Empire, becoming Emperor of a new Sith Empire.

How old is Darth Krayt?

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

OK as A'Sharad Hett, he was first seen as a teenager, and that was in between Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, so right there he is older then Vader, almost as old as Obi-Wan, and he is an enemy of not Luke Skywalker, not Ben Skywalker, but CADE SKYWALKER, Darth Krayt may very well be the oldest man to wield a lightsaber in the history of the Star Wars universe. But could someone do the math and get an exact age just to be sure? I would but I'm kinda lazy like that!

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Lady Tlieso

he born in 47 BBY & Legacy takes place around 137 ABY so he's around 200 yrs old i think.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zenma

Lady Tlieso says:

"he born in 47 BBY & Legacy takes place around 137 ABY so he's around 200 yrs old i think."

what an old fart

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#4  Edited By EganTheVile1

Oldest human to actively fight with a lightsaber anyway (then again was Darth Plagus a human or alien?), I figured he was just over or just under 200 but I wasn't sure.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

he born in 47 BBY & Legacy takes place around 137 ABY so he's around 200 yrs old i think.

actually a bit older?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.