Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4765 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

When is Bullseye appearing in the Daredevil Series?

ShadowWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm just curious because he plays a big role in the Daredevil storyline.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully next season.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

season 3

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guarantee next season

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator
    Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

S3 for certain.

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By VampireSelektor

Marvel might prefer debuting Bullseye on The Punisher as a secondary villain first. Frank and Bullseye had run-ins during their early days before the marksman ever met Matt or Kingpin. Their battles led Bullseye to his role as Kingpin's chief assassin and obsession with Daredevil. The writers and producers are advised to study Garth Ennis's take on the character in PunisherMAX.

EDIT: I was going to post a screenshot of Bullseye's Wikipedia page and a panel of PunisherMAX, but I'd rather not spoil the surprise

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Likely season 3 if they're already busting most of the main characters associated with DD. He may even appear in the Defenders as a villain, though I'd hope they'd bring him into either a Punisher or Daredevil season personally.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel might prefer debuting Bullseye on The Punisher as a secondary villain first. Frank and Bullseye had run-ins during their early days before the marksman ever met Matt or Kingpin. Their battles led Bullseye to his role as Kingpin's chief assassin and obsession with Daredevil. The writers and producers are advised to study Garth Ennis's take on the character in PunisherMAX.

EDIT: I was going to post a screenshot of Bullseye's Wikipedia page and a panel of PunisherMAX, but I'd rather not spoil the surprise

Bullseye was a Daredevil villian dating back to the 70's and Punisher didn't get his first solo series to 1986. With the exceptions of Punisher vs Bullseye by Daniel Way in 2005 and PunisherMAX by Jason Aaron in 2012, Frank and Bullseye have not had very much interaction.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally hope Bullseye show up in both Daredevil and Punisher's series. But he needs to be more established has enemy of DD.

AgentNumber86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AgentNumber86

I was originally hoping we'd get a small taste in session one with the kingpin dispatching him to kill daredevil assassin style. Season 3? I guess it depends on where their going with kingpin and how they'll introduce bullseye as a threat. (Haven't completed season 2 yet so idk if kingpin has even come up much at all)

I'm super curious to see the look they'll give him bc they've grounded the show in reality for the most part which I like.

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VampireSelektor

@immolation said:
    @vampireselektor said:

Bullseye was a Daredevil villian dating back to the 70's and Punisher didn't get his first solo series to 1986. With the exceptions of Punisher vs Bullseye by Daniel Way in 2005 and PunisherMAX by Jason Aaron in 2012, Frank and Bullseye have not had very much interaction.

I understand, but the Punisher was written into Bullseye's origin before meeting Daredevil. Bullseye appearing on Netflix's The Punisher would serve as great connective tissue to Daredevil Season 3, especially if his obsession with Frank in PunisherMAX were written as transferred to Matt between shows.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand, but the Punisher was written into Bullseye's origin before meeting Daredevil. Bullseye appearing on Netflix's The Punisher would serve as great connective tissue to Daredevil Season 3, especially if his obsession with Frank in PunisherMAX were written as transferred to Matt.

Yeah. I could see him debuting in The Punisher if his show comes before Daredevil season 3.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm hoping season 4 unless all the Hand stuff is dealt with in Defenders. Otherwise season 3 is gonna be stuffed.

Butt_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably in season 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.