Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4764 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Mapone Reveal

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc95e8faaad6
    deactivated-5cc95e8faaad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What did you think of the Mapone reveal in End of Days 8?

I rarely collect single issue comics but being as this was DD I thought I might as well. But I proved myself right by not even remembering who the people were in the picture. But after a re-read of the series I thought it was a real nice finish to the series.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Great series.End of Days and Dark Nights have been nothing but AWSOME!!!

DarkCrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DarkCrawler

@daredevil21134

This was a great series, and it was an amazing ending, but I have some questions unanswered from this series, I hope you can answer them:

What's wrong with Bullseye, what's with his sudden breakdown?

Where did Matt Murdock go during his absence?

What's the significance of word "Mapone" as Matt Murdock's last words?

Who is "Stick"? How did this Mapone Stick, came to daredevil in his time of need, or how is this Stick is going to be New Daredevil's Sensei?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@daredevil21134

This was a great series, and it was an amazing ending, but I have some questions unanswered from this series, I hope you can answer them:

What's wrong with Bullseye, what's with his sudden breakdown?

Where did Matt Murdock go during his absence?

What's the significance of word "Mapone" as Matt Murdock's last words?

Who is "Stick"? How did this Mapone Stick, came to daredevil in his time of need, or how is this Stick is going to be New Daredevil's Sensei?

I don't think they explained why the word Mapone drove Bullseye crazy.I think we were left to speculate

The meaning of Mapone was revealed to be the name of his daughter with Black Widow.According to Punisher it meant guilt.I guess he felt guilt over not being there for her as much as he should have.

Stick was Matt's sensei.He taught him how to use his powers and trained him how to fight.The new Stick(Mapone) seems to be Stick reincarnated.And she seems like she will serve as a new mentor for Timothy.

I don't think it was revealed where Matt went after he killed Fisk.If it was I can't remember right now

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

So...Is Murdock dead too? Great, Marvel killing off another great character. How long before they take out Eddie Brock, Marc Spector and Flash Thompson?!

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
    knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Just to let you know, the series was set in the future to show what happened after Daredevil's death. In the present Daredevil's still alive and well.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Just to let you know, the series was set in the future to show what happened after Daredevil's death. In the present Daredevil's still alive and well.

Oh wow...Now I feel like an idiot, especially after the thread I just posted in the DD wall.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc95e8faaad6
    deactivated-5cc95e8faaad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.