Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4762 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Daredevil season 2 review

Psychopathic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Psychopathic

What do you think of this dudes review?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Spoilers*

THIS SEASON was GREAT. Better than Season 1. Although there where some things that was a bit boring and annoying, but I toughed through. The WHOLE trial of Frank Castle was TOO long I felt and getting a bit boring.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@psychopathic: Well I personally loved this season 2 and that it was wonderful. Not every is going to like and I honestly care less what this dude or you think for that matter.

Tattacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really have to disagree with him on Charlie Cox, and Elektra as a character in this season. But, you know, some people like one thing and then some people will like another. We can't all agree on things so.

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psychopathic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psychopathic: Well I personally loved this season 2 and that it was wonderful. Not every is going to like and I honestly care less what this dude or you think for that matter.

I don't care what you think either. So how about not tagging me.

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psychopathic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Immolation

Very hypocritical for this guy to bitch about Elektra for not being comic accurate yet praise Kingpin who is not comic accurate. They tweaked his personality, changed his back story, he is not big enough, and at his age he would already of been with Vanessa and his son woild of been born. Elektra seemed to have the same amount of inaccuracies and Fisk. Comic accuracy is only important to these guys when they want to complain about somthing. Not being comic accurate is not a bad thing as long as it is good. Elektra seemed okay to me.

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.