Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4762 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Daredevil 2?

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By blade hunter
    Avatar image for duke_checkmate_iii
    Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

blade hunter said:
    "

i just read this on www.comicbookmovie.com "After his defeat at the hands of the Man Without Fear during their first confrontation, the Kingpin returns with a new weapon more powerful than anything that Daredevil is prepared to deal with - the truth about Matt's secret identity! And Kingpin has brought a new henchman with him to help achieve his sinister goals...the infamous Mr. Fear!"

do u like the sound of this?

"
    I love it.I hope this happens.After the Affleck faisco DD needs a new movie.
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'd watch it.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By cpt_linger

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#5  Edited By gmanfromheck

From what I read (and posted yesterday) it sounded like FOX was planning on possibly starting over with DD.

Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gmanfromheck
    Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young X-men? Cool.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blade hunter

i think they should make the movie darker

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cpt_linger
    G~man said:
    "From what I read (and posted yesterday) it sounded like FOX was planning on possibly starting over with DD."
    whose the next Matt Murdock?
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gmanfromheck

I saw they should go with someone more unknown that would be willing to do at least three pics.  Sure a high profile actor can add to the box office appeal but the person chosen should be best for the character.

Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_linger said:
    "G~man said:
    "From what I read (and posted yesterday) it sounded like FOX was planning on possibly starting over with DD."
    whose the next Matt Murdock?"
    Hopefully Matt Damon.
    cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cpt_linger
    Duke Checkmate III said:
    "cpt_linger said:
    "G~man said:
    Hopefully Matt Damon."

gtfo! matt damon is hopeless!!

jason statham should be the next DD
    blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By blade hunter

i want 2 see an unknown play DD

Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_linger said:
    "Duke Checkmate III said:
    "cpt_linger said:
    "G~man said:
    Hopefully Matt Damon."

jason statham should be the next DD"
    I would rather Paris Hilton be DD than Jason Statham.
    blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blade hunter
    Duke Checkmate III said:
    "cpt_linger said:
    "Duke Checkmate III said:
    "cpt_linger said:
    "G~man said:
    Hopefully Matt Damon."

jason statham should be the next DD"
    I would rather Paris Hilton be DD than Jason Statham.
    "

lol, but i say no 2 matt damon
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gmanfromheck

I wonder how Ben Affleck would feel about his 'buddy' Matt Damon playing the same role he did.  No offense to Matt, but I say they need to go with someone younger.  Especially if they want to do more than one.  I'm surprised that Toby is still going to be doing two more Spidey movies.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By blade hunter
    G~man said:
    "I wonder how Ben Affleck would feel about his 'buddy' Matt Damon playing the same role he did.  No offense to Matt, but I say they need to go with someone younger.  Especially if they want to do more than one.  I'm surprised that Toby is still going to be doing two more Spidey movies."

how old is toby?
    Skull Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Skull Commando

Mid 30's

Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hawkingbird

I'd love to see someone who doesn't suck play Matty and Elektra. Keep Colin Farrell as Bullseye for a cameo, and Michael Clarke Dugan as the Kingpin.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Everyone associated with the DD movies did a terrible job except Jen Garner.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By castleking

jen garner was crappy especially in the school yard fight and her cheesy eye wink moment......... horrible  they should have gone with matt damon in the first one but now its to late

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
    Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

i think that they should make a reboot to the Daredevil Movie Seeing how they are changing actors.
    Jennifer Gsrner wasn't that bad as Elektra,but they should've add more stuff to the Elektra movie.
    I think that they should keep The actors who played as Bullseye and Kingpin.. The rest should be changed
    including Elektra. It would be good to see some new Actors and Actresses in the movie.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Don't have high hopes for a second DD movie. The first one killed it for me.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#25  Edited By sora_thekey
    Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
    "i think that they should make a reboot to the Daredevil Movie Seeing how they are changing actors.
    Jennifer Gsrner wasn't that bad as Elektra,but they should've add more stuff to the Elektra movie.
    I think that they should keep The actors who played as Bullseye and Kingpin.. The rest should be changed
    including Elektra. It would be good to see some new Actors and Actresses in the movie."

I agree for the exception of Jennifer Garner...... She was so good as Elektra the best obiously now I feel like she might be to old for a re amp but still for the time she was awesome
    scg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By scg93

wtf dudes, Keep Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. if they are going to do a sequel kepp him. its stupid when they re cast and remake movies that only happened like 6 years ago.

I SAY BEN AFFLECK IS FOR THE JOB AND ELEKTRA SHOULD BE PLAYED BY JENNIFER GARNER IF SHE COMES BACK
    PLUS MAYBE A CAMEO FROM MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY AS THOR WOULD BE GOOD

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    scg93 said:
    "wtf dudes, Keep Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. if they are going to do a sequel kepp him. its stupid when they re cast and remake movies that only happened like 6 years ago.

I SAY BEN AFFLECK IS FOR THE JOB AND ELEKTRA SHOULD BE PLAYED BY JENNIFER GARNER IF SHE COMES BACK
    PLUS MAYBE A CAMEO FROM MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY AS THOR WOULD BE GOOD"
    FAIL.
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By Erik
    scg93 said:
    "wtf dudes, Keep Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. if they are going to do a sequel kepp him. its stupid when they re cast and remake movies that only happened like 6 years ago.

PLUS MAYBE A CAMEO FROM MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY AS THOR WOULD BE GOOD"
    Do you feel the same about the new Hulk movie?
    Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dreadmaster

well i kinda liked the movie. it wasnt all that bad but if they do a daredevil movie keep colin farell as bullseye dude seriously hes like the closest marvel counterpart of heath ledger

RedGhostman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RedGhostman

I liked the movie. I haven't read much daredevil before I saw it and it got me interested. I thought the movie was fine the way it was. Keep going in the same direction.

Peterobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By Peterobe

Yep I liked the movie.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By castleking

mark walberg

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

scg93 said:
    "wtf dudes, Keep Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. if they are going to do a sequel kepp him. its stupid when they re cast and remake movies that only happened like 6 years ago. I SAY BEN AFFLECK IS FOR THE JOB AND ELEKTRA SHOULD BE PLAYED BY JENNIFER GARNER IF SHE COMES BACKPLUS MAYBE A CAMEO FROM MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY AS THOR WOULD BE GOOD"
    I agree, I hate it when they "revamp" an already existing movie. what, call it DD take 2?
    they did that like three times to the punisher already.  At least they changed the title for the third one.
    If their going to make another DD continue as much as you can with original cast, look what happend to the first run of Batman films.
    three Batmans in four movies??? that's what killed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.