Yours, Damian W.

Avatar image for fantasgasmic
Posted by Fantasgasmic (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

In anticipation of Batman Inc. #8 Robin R.I.P.especially given the leaked half-page with him and Nightwing talking, They're a bit old (from July of 2011) before the New 52, but given the sentiment of that leak, "We were the best, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks." I thought I'd unleash some "feels," I wanted to post these little bits of fanart/fanfic from fwips. While I thought about just posting the link to his/her tumblr, there's a LOT of NSFW fan art of Batman family characters that could be seen when looking for these, and I wanted to make sure any young'uns in the CV community saw them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for vaizd
#1 Posted by VaizD (256 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for chasereis
#2 Posted by chasereis (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Bravo.

Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#3 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

nice, I bet Damian comes back in a year though!

Avatar image for eternal19
#4 Posted by Eternal19 (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

If they dont bring him back within 10 issues im leaving DC and going to Marvel. IM sick of this crap

Avatar image for jaken7
#5 Posted by JakeN7 (15179 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantasgasmic: Stop abusing my tear ducts you monster!

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
#6 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15333 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done before as a blog, not sure who's, and that is still awesome.

Avatar image for mercy_
#7 Posted by Mercy_ (94554 posts) - - Show Bio

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO my feels can't take it!

No Caption Provided
Moderator
Avatar image for samimista
#8 Posted by Samimista (22290 posts) - - Show Bio

@VaizD said:

Right in the feels, man. Right in the feels. I'm almost more anxious to see

how Damian's death is going to affect Dick than Bruce.

Literally was just thinking the same. =( Especially with the feels comment.

Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#9 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool Thread here!

Avatar image for redowl_1
#10 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna cry if he dies for real ;'( He really grew in my heart :3

Avatar image for jldoom
#11 Posted by JLDoom (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just sad...

Avatar image for fantasgasmic
#12 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: loving your avatar.

Avatar image for samimista
#13 Posted by Samimista (22290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantasgasmic: Thank you! I like yours too. =D

Avatar image for stronger
#14 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@VaizD said:

Right in the feels, man. Right in the feels. I'm almost more anxious to see

how Damian's death is going to affect Dick than Bruce.

Literally was just thinking the same. =( Especially with the feels comment.

I am sure Dick will feel like it is his fault,because he was there but he couldn't protect him.

Avatar image for samimista
#15 Posted by Samimista (22290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@Samimista said:

@VaizD said:

Right in the feels, man. Right in the feels. I'm almost more anxious to see

how Damian's death is going to affect Dick than Bruce.

Literally was just thinking the same. =( Especially with the feels comment.

I am sure Dick will feel like it is his fault,because he was there but he couldn't protect him.

This is gonna be really sad to read. =(

Avatar image for stronger
#16 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@Stronger said:

@Samimista said:

@VaizD said:

Right in the feels, man. Right in the feels. I'm almost more anxious to see

how Damian's death is going to affect Dick than Bruce.

Literally was just thinking the same. =( Especially with the feels comment.

I am sure Dick will feel like it is his fault,because he was there but he couldn't protect him.

This is gonna be really sad to read. =(

You don't say.......

Avatar image for comicace3
#17 Posted by comicace3 (11213 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantasgasmic: I saw those before and started choking up... but then you show them again after his death?

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.