Follow

Damian Wayne

Character » Damian Wayne appears in 1895 issues.

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul. Trained by the League of Assassins all his life, Damian joined his father’s side in the war against crime by becoming the fifth Robin.

So is Damian RedBird

• 56 results
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By fodigg

@BlackPookie said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@fodigg said:

I hated JPV. He's not worth bringing back IMO. Also, this panel:

He has to be talking about salvaging the Wingman reputation, right? Because his true identity is a mystery "no matter what", so it wouldn't make sense if he was, say, Jason Todd that being Wingman would salvage Jason Todd's rep, because nobody would know.

I'm guessing it's Miles Morales.

From what I've seen of Wingman he looks like a big dude.I went with Dick because he's the only one I can see Damian working with but yeah neither Dick nor Jason are that big.JPV is a possibility,it could even be Bane.

Where is this pic from? I know ive read it but i dont reme,ber...

Batman Incorporated, before the reboot. It was in Batman Inc. #6 I believe.

DarkBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By DarkBird

wingman is future Damian

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By thespideyguy

@entropy_aegis said:

No Caption Provided

@fodigg said:

@entropy_aegis: His big, but not Bane big. However, the idea of a villain filling in for Batman reminds me of when the cured Harvey Dent watched over Gotham during the "one year later" gap. Then there was the time Joker posed as "the gravedigger."

Yeah Joker as Oberon Sexton comes to mind.As for size,Bane's size may be exaggerated often but it's possible.

Wish it can be that way or it is that way

MatchesxMalone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By MatchesxMalone

@DarkBird said:

wingman is future Damian

Where did you get that from?

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By StarKiller809

I don't think that it will last forever. I'm sure that this is just for awhile while he is suppose to be dead and that he'll become Robin again, because I don't see DC renamed Batman and Robin to Batman and Red Bird. It just doesn't sound a good as Robin because of how long there has been Batman and Robin. I suppose there could be a new Robin that could be joining the Batfamily but the seems a little too soon. 

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#56  Edited By entropy_aegis

I think Heretic is definitely an adult Damian,he shares some similarities with Bane(size,kill methods) but evidence points towards Damian.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.