Follow

Daken

Character » Daken appears in 1164 issues.

Daken is Wolverine's long lost son, torn from his mother's womb by the dark figure Romulus. Raised with a warped view on his father's "abandonment" and his mother's murder, Daken was left holding a grudge.

Daken's Revenge

Avatar image for crimsonalchemist
    CrimsonAlchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CrimsonAlchemist

No Caption Provided

Looks like Daken already knows who killed his mother. His next target is gonna Bucky Barnes the now current Captain America. How do you peeps think his plan for revenge will go down?
    Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By Dakens son

Easy.
    Cut buckys thoat and let him bleed to death!!!hehehehe!
    That'll be one hell of a fight because he knows were to point his lust for vengeace.
    If that happens I 100% sure that afte that battle Dake's gonna walk out of there like a complitly different person.

Avatar image for crimsonalchemist
    CrimsonAlchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CrimsonAlchemist
    @Dakens son: I'm rooting for that ending it so seems  like Daken.
    HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By HellionVulcan

I actually think there won't be much of a fight dunno can't see winter soldier really wanting to as he knows what he did was wrong .

Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dakens son
    @HellionVulcan said:
    " I actually think there won't be much of a fight dunno can't see winter soldier really wanting to as he knows what he did was wrong . "
    well,just check wolverine origins 11-15,I don't think he has much of a choice,I don't think Daken would let him  go with just a friendly tap on the back and a friendly warning.
    HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HellionVulcan
    @Dakens son: Yeah i know but i can see a moment like when daken stabbed wolverine when he had those special claws but not fatally just that maybe they'll be an understanding like winter soldier will explain what really happened but i can't see daken wounding winter soldier that bad at all even thou he should be able to kill him every time no problems .
    Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dakens son
    @HellionVulcan said:
    " @Dakens son: Yeah i know but i can see a moment like when daken stabbed wolverine when he had those special claws but not fatally just that maybe they'll be an understanding like winter soldier will explain what really happened but i can't see daken wounding winter soldier that bad at all even thou he should be able to kill him every time no problems . "
    As I see it,that confrontation is going to be a long long torture for Bucky,
    Thats Daken's style man,he is going to brake him both physically and mentally,first make him bleed and then make bucky wish that he'd never been borned.
    On the other hand though,It is possible that  Daken will try to manipulate Bucky,force Bucky to obey his every command.
    HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HellionVulcan
    @Dakens son: Thats what i was thinking about making winter soldier as an ally or a slave to carry out some missions to try to grow his empire more secretly or something but i just can't see daken doing much just a feeling seems marvel made bucky captain America for a reason .
    Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dakens son
    @HellionVulcan said:
    " @Dakens son: Thats what i was thinking about making winter soldier as an ally or a slave to carry out some missions to try to grow his empire more secretly or something but i just can't see daken doing much just a feeling seems marvel made bucky captain America for a reason . "
    Yeah but now that Steve rodgers is around,someday soon he'll take his shield back I suppose.
    Bucky is going toface massive controversy I think.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.