Follow

Daken

Character » Daken appears in 1164 issues.

Daken is Wolverine's long lost son, torn from his mother's womb by the dark figure Romulus. Raised with a warped view on his father's "abandonment" and his mother's murder, Daken was left holding a grudge.

Daken video game idea.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

So I saw the new AC trailer while reading a bit of Daken and I came up with an idea that I think might be kind of cool. What if Marvel and Assassin's Creed teamed up for a video game using Daken. Give him a target.

No Caption Provided

And then kill said target (he even rocks the hood)

And we can't have AC games without the hidden blade, right? Well we got...the hidden/wrist claw (technically all are hidden but whatevs, the focus is the wrist claw.)

No Caption Provided

And Daken was trained as an assassin matching the motif of the game. He is trained in various martial arts to where he is almost on par with Wolverine and knows how to use different weapons. He also does have enhanced senses which in gameplay mechanics could replace Eagle Vision. And maybe call the game, idk...Assassin's Creed Daken: The Hidden Claw or some shite like that.

I think the concept would be pretty cool, what do you guys think?

darkwolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By darkwolverine

What is that picture from?

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By The Lobster

I think an Assassin's Creed type Marvel game would fit Deadpool or Domino more.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CrimsonCake

@The Lobster said:

I think an Assassin's Creed type Marvel game would fit Deadpool or Domino more.

Or Punisher.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JonSmith

@god_spawn said:

So I saw the new AC trailer while reading a bit of Daken and I came up with an idea that I think might be kind of cool. What if Marvel and Assassin's Creed teamed up for a video game using Daken. Give him a target.

Let me stop you right there. I'm afraid you're a bit behind, my friend. The Assassin's Creed games haven't been about killing specific targets since AC2.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@JonSmith said:

@god_spawn said:

Let me stop you right there. I'm afraid you're a bit behind, my friend. The Assassin's Creed games haven't been about killing specific targets since AC2.

I'm only behind by not playing 3 yet. I've played 1,2, Brotherhood and Revelations. Now whether they haven't killed specific targets since 2 is irrelevant to the point, it's a video game idea I just threw out there using a Marvel character I like. If you have nothing to comment about the game idea itself then don't.

homosexuality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By homosexuality

It fits daken more.deadpool talks too much ,and who is domino ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.