Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11232 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

Wolverine's death

LenSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cyclops and Wolverine have had a rocky relationship to say the least, so how do you think Wolverine's death is going to affect cyclops and how do you think it's going to be addressed in the comics

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Cyclops right now has still shown he respects Wolverine and is willing to save him when he's in trouble. Wolverine on the other hand spouts he hates him, but he's still willing to have a drink and talk with Scott, so I'd say their is still a level of friendship there. I'd imagine Scott will handle it like most other deaths, shed a tear or two, bottle it up, and worry about it later and maybe talk about how despite he has differing opinions, he respects Logan and they lost a great warrior and X-man.

LenSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cyclops right now has still shown he respects Wolverine and is willing to save him when he's in trouble. Wolverine on the other hand spouts he hates him, but he's still willing to have a drink and talk with Scott, so I'd say their is still a level of friendship there. I'd imagine Scott will handle it like most other deaths, shed a tear or two, bottle it up, and worry about it later and maybe talk about how despite he has differing opinions, he respects Logan and they lost a great warrior and X-man.

That's probably what's gonna happen, hope we get an issue to deal with his feelings on the matter, sort of how we had an issue for all of Cap's friends after he died in that mini series

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

@lensnart: There are 7 issues coming out of Wolverine's death called Logan's Legacy. They deal with close or important figures in Logan's life, whether good or bad, and their reactions. So far they have issues lined up involving characters such Sabretooth, Daken, X-23, Lady Deathstrike, and Mystique. I don't know of one involving Cyclops. I wouldn't be surprised if they do a tie in somewhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.