Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11232 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

Is Cyclops the Most Handsome Character in Marvel Comics?

• 72 results
    TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@tdk_1997 said:

He's most definitely one of the top ones but not the best looking of all.There are guys like Steve Rogers,Gambit,Bucky Barnes and others that are better looking than him.

Bucky, really?

He always seemed as a good looking man to me.He has a nice long hair,he's muscular and also has nice facial lines.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By cameron83

@lykopis said:

@cameron83:

Clever boy. My baby is not to be trampled upon!

@john_valentine:

I dunno -- it all depends. While you could call him a pretty boy, Gambit still pulls off that rugged look which to me is part and parcel of being handsome. The pretty boy title I would probably give to Daken (early on in his series, mind you) and overall -- Warren takes the cake, pretty-boy wise.

I consider Scott handsome as well - very - but Gambit nudges him out for top spot for me.

lol.

I don't know,I don't really consider Gambit to be the pretty-boy type.

I mean,I guess that,to a degree,you can call him that,but he looks a bit more....I don't know how to explain it.

No Caption Provided

I guess that you can call him a bit of a pretty boy,but at the same time,I wouldn't completely say so.

At the same time,I guess it's just opinion.

Also,what is this badass image from? I just found it on Google,but is it from a comic or something?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@lykopis said:

@cameron83:

@john_valentine:

I dunno -- it all depends. While you could call him a pretty boy, Gambit still pulls off that rugged look which to me is part and parcel of being handsome. The pretty boy title I would probably give to Daken (early on in his series, mind you) and overall -- Warren takes the cake, pretty-boy wise.

I consider Scott handsome as well - very - but Gambit nudges him out for top spot for me.

lol.

I mean,I guess that,to a degree,you can call him that,but he looks a bit more....I don't know how to explain it.

No Caption Provided

I guess that you can call him a bit of a pretty boy,but at the same time,I wouldn't completely say so.

Also,what is this badass image from? I just found it on Google,but is it from a comic or something?

No Caption Provided

Must be this.....

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

LOL

Avatar image for marcosvergara14
    MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MarcosVergara14

Yes he is the most handsome after him are Angel and Captain America

slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By slimlim

Scott Summers... He has half his looks obscured yet he still gets the ladies. Only other contender is Matt Murdock - plus he's handicapped AND a "ginger"! ;p

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he is the most handsome actor him are Angel and Captain America

Angel, really?

I'm not saying Ben Foster's a bad looking man, I just don't think he's of of the "most handsome actors".

Avatar image for marcosvergara14
    MarcosVergara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MarcosVergara14

@john_valentine said:

@marcosvergara14 said:

Yes he is the most handsome actor him are Angel and Captain America

Angel, really?

I'm not saying Ben Foster's a bad looking man, I just don't think he's of of the "most handsome actors".

Oh misspelled sorry, i mean ""AFTER" not "ACTOR" i was talking about Cyclops in the comics not in the movies ia agree Ben Foster it´s no very atractive compared to Scott in comics

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

JUST LOOK AT THAT!

VoraciousSouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By VoraciousSouls

I've always thought Kurt Wagner was an attractive little elf, Definitely not the movie version though.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

@cameron83:

@john_valentine:

lol.

No Caption Provided

It was the promo art for his now cancelled solo series. Whenever Mann gets his hands on Gambit, my heart goes all fluttery...**swoons**

I've always thought Kurt Wagner was an attractive little elf, Definitely not the movie version though.

I agree with you - he has that Errol Flynn appeal going on.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@lykopis said:

@cameron83 said:

@lykopis said:

@cameron83:

@john_valentine:

lol.

No Caption Provided

It was the promo art for his now cancelled solo series. Whenever Mann gets his hands on Gambit, my heart goes all fluttery...**swoons**

@voracioussouls said:

I agree with you - he has that Errol Flynn appeal going on.

lol I've always liked Clay Mann. He's among my favorite artists. In my opinion,he's up there with Leinel Francis Yu,Jerome Opena,Kenneth Rocafort,etc.

slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So...

Jean Grey
    Psylocke
    Emma Frost

and now (possibly)

Tempus

and

Maria Hill

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit is the most handsome. Hawkeye. Captain America. Spider-Man. All good looking fellows. Cyclops is in the top five, at the very least. Starlord looks sharp as well.

ubungqingili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no no.

ubungqingili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit is the most handsome. Hawkeye. Captain America. Spider-Man. All good looking fellows. Cyclops is in the top five, at the very least. Starlord looks sharp as well.

Angel is looks better.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ubungqingili:

I would add Angel to the group, sure. It's subjective and besides, there isn't really much to differentiate them from each other. It's really the artist that makes them look the way they do and it can be hit or miss depending on who it is.

lordofblogfell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i actually think its captain america he is the perfect man alive and should be the desire of any women golden hair blue eyes, perfect body etc so i say cap

SamantaGothic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imho opinion Scott is the most handsome character in Marvel comics by far.

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Grace under Clutter

I tell you my friends, Cyclops (Marvel Comics) is certainly the most well-composed, and he can create elegant engagements with the likes of the rebellious Magneto.

I would like to see a criterion actor such as Leo DiCaprio portray the audience-friendly Cyclops in movies.

Cyclops is at least as handsome as the cool Steve Rogers.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cyclops ain't even top 10 most handsome imo.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

coming from another dude, i never thought about it till now. Now that I see it, I'd say he is.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
    deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He of course is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.