Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11318 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

Cyclops comes back to life?

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Cyclops is back

No Caption Provided

and it looks like he's pre AvX... do you think young cable did something time wise to change that. Or have Cyclops powers finally returned back to normal much like Emma's did after a while.

Its weird, Emma was only able to get back to her normal power levels after lots of work with the Cuckoos so how did Scott revert back. I also wonder how the X-men, specifically Jean, are gonna take his coming back. Jean hasn't really spoken up about the Phoenix 5, that will probably come up now.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@warlockmage: There's an uncolored interior art from the annual coming where he's in his X-visor uniform, and doing what appears to be coming out of the dirt. I think he just managed to find the old Utopia island or had little Cable show up and find him one of his old uniforms, or maybe he grabbed it out of Xavier Institute in Alaska. So I'm certain this is the real deal and maybe him ditching the X costume is his way of getting back to his old ways and getting rid of the stigma the X visor carries, also him picking something older he has warn to help be incognito.

With that said, in regards to his powers, he stopped showing he problems with his powers after the Dark Beast issue with the sentinels. They would eventually figure themselves out and Scott never once had an issue with anytime using his optic blasts later on in UXM or any other series after. So he made it an issue to re-train themselves, so Emma doing it, despite having help, means they were able to figure things out and get their powers in check, so Scott doing the same is probable.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Warlockmage

So I'm certain this is the real deal and maybe him ditching the X costume is his way of getting back to his old ways and getting rid of the stigma the X visor carries, also him picking something older he has warn to help be incognito.

I really hope so i miss the Scott of pre-AvX. They really assassinated his character there

With that said, in regards to his powers, he stopped showing he problems with his powers after the Dark Beast issue with the sentinels. They would eventually figure themselves out and Scott never once had an issue with anytime using his optic blasts later on in UXM or any other series after.

ahh i think i missed that UXM because Bendis was writing it and i just couldn't be bothered.

you still didn't answer the big question... how awkward is it gonna be for him and Jean being in the same room (especially since she knows everything he did, including killing Charles Xavier)

and im still wondering how he came back to life. What did young cable do

@god_spawn forgot to tag ya

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
    deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

1 more month to know what happened.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 god_spawn  Moderator

@warlockmage:

you still didn't answer the big question... how awkward is it gonna be for him and Jean being in the same room (especially since she knows everything he did, including killing Charles Xavier)

and im still wondering how he came back to life. What did young cable do

Idk. Honestly, with everything Jean has experienced with the Phoenix, I don't think she has any real room to judge him. I know they had their brief reunion in Phoenix Resurrection and just said they loved each other and that was it.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i love them too

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
    deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

This is not a pose Scott would to.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

-_-

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

He's return is so unexciting.

But it's better that he's back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.