Follow

Cyborg

Character » Cyborg appears in 2943 issues.

Half man, half machine - all hero! After a near fatal incident, Victor Stone was cybernetically enhanced by his father. He now possesses the ability to communicate, manipulate, and interface with nearly all forms of technology. As he is constantly upgrading, he promises to defend the future from any threat. He is also a founding member of the Teen Titans and in some continuities, the Justice League.

How do you like Cyborg's series so far?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

Poll How do you like Cyborg's series so far? (13 votes)

Love it! 69%
    Eh.... 15%
    Hate it. 0%
    Haven't read it yet. 15%

Title says all. What do you think of Cyborg's current ongoing and what are you hoping to see from it in the future?

• 
    scbetton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By scbetton

It's good to me, I feel like walker is really developing cyborg and his supporting cast. I even like that he's created a new enemy for cyborg to fight. What I look forward to is for cyborg to develop a rogues gallery of his own and have him grow and develop as a character in his own way

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Late to the party, but I'm feelin' it. Hope some of these ideas stick well after New 52.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheExile285

I'm just read the first two issues of volume 1 and it seems like a solid series based off those issues. It's doing a good job to humanize Victor imo. Also, had I been aware that Ivan Reis was doing art, I might have picked this up monthly. >_<

Won't vote. Wouldn't say I love it so far but it's not ehhh either. It's enjoyable so far.

SuperDoahBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's my favorite current DC comic and would make for some good source material for his upcoming solo movie.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThePreface

@superdoahboy: I agree 100%. Tied with Lois & Clark as my favorite book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.