Follow

Cyborg Superman

Character » Cyborg Superman appears in 339 issues.

With his organic parts genetically identical to Superman's, many believed that the former astronaut Hank Henshaw truly was the Last Son of Krypton restored to life after his death at the hands of Doomsday. Until he destroyed Coast City in Superman's name which led Hal Jordan to becoming a villain known as Parallax. Since then he has become a permanent menace for Superman and Green Lantern.

The B-Rated Badguy: Cyborg Superman review

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

One of my most favorite comic villains of all time, is none other than Cyborg Superman. Picking up the Sinestro Corp storyline I would find myself as huge fan of Cyborg Superman and splurge myself with as much titles as I could find with him in it. Cyborg Superman is one misunderstood villain that doesn't fail me at all for a comic villain. 

What I thought to be a minor villain at first, I found out that he's actually a worst nightmare for superheroes with the DC universe.  

I know that his appearance as a shredded wanna-be Terminator like Superman is over-rated, but I dont see that at all. I see a madman who lost his whole life and what would seem to be obtaining knowledge of the cultures and life within the universe would overcome Cyborg Supermans sanity and he would take his hatred on Superman for what has happened to him. He wears the the face and the giant S of Superman so he can always remember who's to blame for what has happened to him, so the world can see Superman as he see's him. 

Cyborg Superman believes that he's a victim and that life is his enemy and tormentor, as long as he's still alive, life isn't safe from this madman until he actually meets his goal of dying. 

Here's a video I made of Cyborg Superman, hoping that this overlooked, misunderstood villain would actually reach his popularity within the DC universe. I hope you enjoy.

Just to let you know that the music of this video was designed and edited by myself, so you may find it hard to hear what im saying depending on the computer you use or maybe not, but if you really can't hear what im saying then you could hear me easily with headphones.

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Wow, I mean wow, this was great, I don't know much about Cyborg Superman, but I liked the idea of this video, I hope you consider on doing your other 9 favorite supervillain, whoever they are.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

He's one of my favorites too.

Havenless80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Havenless80

Liked the video, but the background music made it hard to understand you.  

greenenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By greenenvy

There was a lot of comics this week so I did not get green lantern corps but just green lantern. I am still thinking about getting it since its the 50th issue milestone and cyborg superman is bad ass in it. Him corrupting the alphas makes sense and fun just like what he did to the man hunters plus he has been a major green lantern foe  lately rather than superman  even in the latest batman brave and bold cartoon comic he appeared in the same week battling green lanterns still. 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By MrDirector786

Cool video. Cyborg Superman is one of my favorite villains too.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF

I like him alot too. From the discription you've given about how much you like Cyborg Superman, it reminds me of how much i like Skaar from Marvel as well. I pick up absolutely every coming he takes part in no matter how small

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.