Follow

Cyblade

Character » Cyblade appears in 158 issues.

Cyblade is a member of Cyberforce. She is a meta-human who possesses the ability to create and manipulate electromagnetic energy. The energy manifests itself through her fingertips where it can then be used to perform functions limited only to Cyblade's imagination.

anyone interested in the woman that can keep up with Batman?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

noone?

come on, the page needs some serious info here...

noone stepping up with the woman that can keep up with Batman in hand to hand?

M

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

I thought the one-shot was really interesting. I liked the "Alias" feel to it. We were also pretty much left with a cliffhanger. Darn those Pilot Season comics. It's going to be hard to choose one (I will be reviewing Velocity and Necromancer soon). I just don't know much about Cyblade. I can't remember much from the early Image days and the Cyberforce comics. I should probably dig them out.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Methos

i'm reading through the old Cyberforce stuff now... especially the JLA / Cyberforce crossover, hilarious stuff

M

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

It must be ten years since I read any Cyberforce stuff. I know I liked Cyblade, but I can't remember much else. They were a friend's comics (who I haven't seen in about nine years) so it's not like I can reread them.

M-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By M-Demon

I have the whole line of the original Cyberforce as well as most early Image titles like Spawn, Stormwatch, WildC.A.T.s, Backlash, Gen 13, Deathblow, and even the embarassing Youngblood not to mention a few others. I just updated Cyblade's bio as best I could using what I know and other resources as Wiki and some user sites. When I re-read all my issues here in the next couple months I plan on updating everyone as best I can. In the mean time, enjoy the greatness that is Cyblade!

Avatar image for bangingbootynurset
    BangingBootyNurseT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I have a couple of the old Cyberforce but didn't get into it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.