Follow

Connor Hawke

Character » Connor Hawke appears in 433 issues.

Connor Hawke is the son of Oliver Queen. After his father's untimely death, Connor took up the mantle of Green Arrow, and retained it even after Oliver's resurrection. He is among the world's greatest martial artists and archers in the DC universe.

Connor Hawke and Arrow Family in New 52?

tahmidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tahmidk

Any of you guys feel that everything and anything for the Arrow family has been ruined? Pretty much all of Ollie's previous history has been erased and Black Canary's a mess. Roy never had Lian and his story only starts after he beats his heroin addiction. Connor Hawke(the best ever) never existed along with mia and arrowette. Does DC even care about Green Arrow? if they did then why did they completely destroy him and his history. Oh and now there are talks at DC to make Baz and Ollie have the relationship that he used to have with Hal.... that means ollie's and hal's relationship never happened....

Jayso4201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Jayso4201

Yep

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SmashBrawler

Yeah, New 52 GA blows. Hopefully Lemire makes up for it.

What the hell am I saying, it's Jeff Lemire!

Jayso4201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Jayso4201

I mean I get the reboot its cool and all but what they have done to some of the characters, I just don't know. Arrow has to be one of the worst ones, its like he's not even the same person...

tahmidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tahmidk

@SmashBrawler: i absolutely love Lemire, but i doubt DC is going to let him bring back all the Green Arrow history and characters like Mia and Connor

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SmashBrawler

@tahmidk: I know Lemire probably won't be able to bring back characters, what I meant is that he might give Ollie his personality back, since New 52 Green Arrow is a completely shallow character. It wouldn't fix everything, but it would be a beginning. And if Lemire has a successful run, DC may allow him to do some worldbuilding.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Onemoreposter

@tahmidk: I feel you. Ollie doesn't look (which I suppose is a small thing, but that goatee was iconic!), act, or give the same feel that he use to. He can't be more than a few years older than Roy now, who I might add never had a heroin addiction in this new continuity. Instead he's an alcoholic. Like you said, there's no Mia now or Connor and Ollie appears to never have had a Speedy sidekick.

The Arrow family hasn't been changed or ruined. It simply no longer exists.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By the_tree

@Onemoreposter said:

@tahmidk: I feel you. Ollie doesn't look (which I suppose is a small thing, but that goatee was iconic!), act, or give the same feel that he use to. He can't be more than a few years older than Roy now, who I might add never had a heroin addiction in this new continuity. Instead he's an alcoholic. Like you said, there's no Mia now or Connor and Ollie appears to never have had a Speedy sidekick.

The Arrow family hasn't been changed or ruined. It simply no longer exists.

This, and it's a colossal shame.

aquaman98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By aquaman98

I miss Connor Hawke although I love Ollie more than Connor I thought Connor was great especialy during Grant Morrison's JLA run.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.