Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7592 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

The X-Perts: Colossus (Article).

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rickbarry

http://marvel.com/news/story/17911/the_x-perts_colossus

It's a pretty good read. There are several things you already know, but you find out a little more why Colossus didn't side with Logan. Apparently we'll be seeing more of his capabilities now that he's Juggy and he'll be one of the central characters with this creative team.

Unable to make that link a clicky so it'll need a copy/paste.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Hmmm...this is not bad. Here's a couple of questions I have for them:

1. Will he and Kitty ever reunite with each other?

2. Will he be the Juggernaut forever or is this temporary?

3. What would happen if Magik went evil? Would Colossus have to defeat her to save the world?

4.  What would happen if Colossus lost control of his powers? Would he be killed or would he wound up somewhere else?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Hmmm...this is not bad. Here's a couple of questions I have for them: 1. Will he and Kitty ever reunite with each other? 2. Will he be the Juggernaut forever or is this temporary? 3. What would happen if Magik went evil? Would Colossus have to defeat her to save the world? 4. What would happen if Colossus lost control of his powers? Would he be killed or would he wound up somewhere else?

I can't answer all of the questions, but I assume Kitty and Piotr will eventually get back together. He's really the only guy that can put up with her nagging tendencies! Also answer to the third question. I'm under the impression that Colossus would likely let Magik kill him before he'd raise a hand in defense. She's still his little sister.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Hmmm...this is not bad. Here's a couple of questions I have for them: 1. Will he and Kitty ever reunite with each other? 2. Will he be the Juggernaut forever or is this temporary? 3. What would happen if Magik went evil? Would Colossus have to defeat her to save the world? 4. What would happen if Colossus lost control of his powers? Would he be killed or would he wound up somewhere else?

I can't answer all of the questions, but I assume Kitty and Piotr will eventually get back together. He's really the only guy that can put up with her nagging tendencies! Also answer to the third question. I'm under the impression that Colossus would likely let Magik kill him before he'd raise a hand in defense. She's still his little sister.

I agree that Kitty and Piotr will come back together anyway, although I'm not sure what direction she is going in Wolverine and the X-Men. I also agree that Piotr won't kill Magik if she goes bad, but what if he is in his Juggernaut form while Magik goes bad?
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rickbarry

She seems to be in pretty much business mode with a side order of pregnancy. Believe she's teaching Apocalypse's clone or something along those lines.

I doubt she could kill him, but I meant it in more of a way that he couldn't resist her in the slightest.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

She seems to be in pretty much business mode with a side order of pregnancy. Believe she's teaching Apocalypse's clone or something along those lines.

I doubt she could kill him, but I meant it in more of a way that he couldn't resist her in the slightest.

So Kitty's not interested in a relationship right now? And I wonder about this whole pregnancy thing. How does she get pregnant? I guess we'll find out!  Yeah, I think that Colossus won't kill Magik no matter what happens.
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Rickbarry said:

So Kitty's not interested in a relationship right now? And I wonder about this whole pregnancy thing. How does she get pregnant? I guess we'll find out! Yeah, I think that Colossus won't kill Magik no matter what happens.

I'm sure she's still interested in Piotr. She's admitted loving the guy even when she cut things off. It just seems that she doesn't like him playing the role of 'hero' as much as he does. He's willing to die for any good cause. He seems to be more of an idealist whereas kitty tends to be logical.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@Rickbarry said:

So Kitty's not interested in a relationship right now? And I wonder about this whole pregnancy thing. How does she get pregnant? I guess we'll find out! Yeah, I think that Colossus won't kill Magik no matter what happens.

I'm sure she's still interested in Piotr. She's admitted loving the guy even when she cut things off. It just seems that she doesn't like him playing the role of 'hero' as much as he does. He's willing to die for any good cause. He seems to be more of an idealist whereas kitty tends to be logical.

That's what makes their relationship so interesting! One of them is thinking logically while the other one is think ideologically.
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By AgeofHurricane

What worries me is the fact that Gischler isn't answering the majority of questions asked.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.