Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7577 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

shaky shaky....

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Powerzone789

Colossus has been using his juggernaut powers, wayy too often lately, i can imagine its going to become a problem alot sooner then we thought. Most times Magik is there and informs him he doesn't need the power and Peter's response is "I know, I want it" =S i REALLY hope they don't kill off colossus again....im getting tired of pointless deaths -_-

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Kallarkz

They could end up just taking the powers away from him. No death required.

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Powerzone789

@Kallarkz said:

They could end up just taking the powers away from him. No death required.

hope so, i have been disapproving of marvel's actions lately towards my fav characters....

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@Powerzone789 said:

Colossus has been using his juggernaut powers, wayy too often lately, i can imagine its going to become a problem alot sooner then we thought. Most times Magik is there and informs him he doesn't need the power and Peter's response is "I know, I want it" =S i REALLY hope they don't kill off colossus again....im getting tired of pointless deaths -_-

I really, really hope they don't kill him off either. There are so many opportunities to make his character even more interesting in the future without having to kill him off all the time.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Gambit1024

Nothing would top his last death. I don't think the writers are stupid enough to try.

...But I have been wrong before.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@Gambit1024 said:

Nothing would top his last death. I don't think the writers are stupid enough to try.

Yeah, I really hope that the writers don't try to kill him this time around. There was so much riding on his last death with the Legacy Virus and I can't imagine Colossus dying of harboring such destructive powers.

Avatar image for lectriccolossus
    lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lectriccolossus

@Gambit1024 said:

feel the same way

The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By The Sadhu

I hope his current situation doesn't lead to his death or him becoming a villian!

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rickbarry

I would actually enjoy him becoming a bit of a villian. The gentle giant can't be so gentle as Juggolossus. It's in his nature to bench press buildings, steal candy from babies and similar evil deeds.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @The Sadhu said:
    I hope his current situation doesn't lead to his death or him becoming a villian!
    Me neither. I was hoping that they would make a miniseries on Colossus trying to deal with his new powers and how it affects him emotionally with Magik trying to help him through it.  Killing him off after he just got the powers just seems like a waste of time with his development.
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@The Sadhu said:
    Me neither. I was hoping that they would make a miniseries on Colossus trying to deal with his new powers and how it affects him emotionally with Magik trying to help him through it. Killing him off after he just got the powers just seems like a waste of time with his development.

I'm not even sure if it's in circulation any longer, but Colossus did have a special run. It was called Colossus Bloodline. Actually pretty decent as his family has ties with a mutant going back a hundred years or so. Check it out!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@The Sadhu said:
    Me neither. I was hoping that they would make a miniseries on Colossus trying to deal with his new powers and how it affects him emotionally with Magik trying to help him through it. Killing him off after he just got the powers just seems like a waste of time with his development.

I'm not even sure if it's in circulation any longer, but Colossus did have a special run. It was called Colossus Bloodline. Actually pretty decent as his family has ties with a mutant going back a hundred years or so. Check it out!

Thanks!  I will!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.