Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7593 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

I want Colossus power after rereading AvX Consequence.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnnyGat

So I was rereading AvX consequence. And have come to the conclusion that Piotr has the best powers ever. The power I'm talking about? The ability to turn a five o'clock shadow into a full on manly beard. The manliness of the power would make all the women in marvel faint at the cold steely facial hair. And like the hair on his head his full on beard is at that perfect shade of black.

Imagine him with body hair. Yeah I know he doubles the coating of his defense not just with that black steel chest shield us lesser men would consider body hair he coats himself in pure man power. He styles his hair in a mohawk and guess what head blade mofo.

Yes this thread sums up my boredom.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

Lol Storm didn't seem to be whooo'd, but she also shrugged off Hercules in all his manliness so maybe she is an exception.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonSmith

Kind of makes me wonder why he doesn't clip his finger nails in such a way as to give himself claws.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JohnnyGat

@Blood1991 said:

Lol Storm didn't seem to be whooo'd, but she also shrugged off Hercules in all his manliness so maybe she is an exception.

Damn bro Hercules and Colossus should have an ongoing together. The amount of manliness in one title will blow minds and increase libido.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By tg1982

@JohnnyGat said:

@Blood1991 said:

Damn bro Hercules and Colossus should have an ongoing together. The amount of manliness in one title will blow minds and increase libido.

LOL.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rickbarry

This thread made me chuckle. I've gone on record that bearded Colossus is pretty much how he should be depicted on a permanent basis.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Onemoreposter

@JonSmith said:

Kind of makes me wonder why he doesn't clip his finger nails in such a way as to give himself claws.

You know, I hadn't thought of that. An alternate universe Piotr could get really nasty. Imagine him with grown out sharpened nails, teeth filed into points, and hair grown out and styled into liberty spikes. Scary right?

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JonSmith

@Onemoreposter said:

@JonSmith said:

You know, I hadn't thought of that. An alternate universe Piotr could get really nasty. Imagine him with grown out sharpened nails, teeth filed into points, and hair grown out and styled into liberty spikes. Scary right?

Wolverine: "I'm the best there is at what I do..."

Alternate Universe Colossus: "O RLY?!"

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JohnnyGat

I just thought of a perfect tagline for a Hercules Colossus team-up book. "Double the manpower, double the Man Power"

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rickbarry

@JohnnyGat: No way. I've already thought of one better. Pete is steel and Herc is wooly. It will be called "Steel Wool". They'll be a freelance vigilante team that 'Brightens up your streets' and 'Slice through crime and makes thugs on street corners disappear'.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JohnnyGat

@Rickbarry said:

@JohnnyGat: No way. I've already thought of one better. Pete is steel and Herc is wooly. It will be called "Steel Wool". They'll be a freelance vigilante team that 'Brightens up your streets' and 'Slice through crime and makes thugs on street corners disappear'.

But that just downplays the amount of orgasms they give people who glance at their direction.

allthatsgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By allthatsgeek

This thread is my favorite thing in the universe atm.

Colossus/Herc team-up, make it happen Marvel!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @allthatsgeek said:

This thread is my favorite thing in the universe atm.

Colossus/Herc team-up, make it happen Marvel!

LOL! That would be the greatest battle ever!!!
    Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Walker696

Pete needs a few team ups all with heavy hitters so he can learn to throw his weight around (Thing, Hulk, Herc, Wonder Man, heck even Rulk). He needs to learn to unleash his muscle a bit and let go a bit. I mean he's been beat on, dumped on, corrupted, manipulated and lied to and that's by the people close to him, I want him to man up and start knocking the heads of more then just robots and going all out on and show us what he can really do.......hopefully Cable can bring that out.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rickbarry

@Walker696: He's going to try and kill Cable. So I don't think he's going to need to bring out that side.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.