Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7592 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

Four Reasons Why Colossus Needs an Image Overhaul

• 107 results
    armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As my favorite character I agree that he needs a different costume. I like the way he looks in this costume in his metal form, and I love paying homage to his old school look. The problem though is thinking about how he will look in his human form in that outfit, pretty ridiculous. I really liked the X-Force Colossus, and a few others throughout the years,

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Needs more grittiness

Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Very bizarre how out of all the superheroes out there, particularly the female ones, whose costumes never make any sense eg; power girl, wonder woman, starfire, supergirl, emma frost, etc, etc, you pick colossus??? Anyway, since his body is armor he just go nude or wear briefs.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
    cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@inferiorego: Really? I have honestly always loved Peter's look and he has been my favorite mutant since his creation. I do agree with the points you made however, and never looked at it that way. What about the second incarnation of his costume?

No Caption Provided

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#105 inferiorego  Staff

@cosmicallyaware1: I actually love that version, from a nostalgia perspective, but Colossus is a character who just works the best in casual clothes, or just shirtless. The whole idea of him being costumed up doesn't reflect his personality

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
    cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@cosmicallyaware1: I actually love that version, from a nostalgia perspective, but Colossus is a character who just works the best in casual clothes, or just shirtless. The whole idea of him being costumed up doesn't reflect his personality

yeah, that nostalgia will get ya ever time. I agree with you along the lines of he doesn't really need a "costume", and his personality is one of the main attributes of the character.

and here is an interesting panel clip in regards to his original uniform hahaha

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
    deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder if he sh!ts silver in that form.

jdnice11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By jdnice11

He doesn't just need an image update, he needs a Power update as well. Nothing to dramatic, but it would be nice to see him be able to hang with the likes of the Hulk & Juggernaut.

As far as his look goes, His Deadpool attire was nice:

No Caption Provided

My Colossus Ideas/Updates

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.