Follow

Colossus

Character » Colossus appears in 7572 issues.

Piotr Rasputin is a Russian mutant who possesses the ability to transform his body into organic steel, giving him immense strength and durability. Colossus is among the physically strongest X-Men, and is a talented artist.

does anybody else have mad respect for colossus?

Avatar image for cosmiccommonsense
    CosmicCommonSense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

he literally saved all of existence once just by transforming I give respect to anyone who knows what issue he did this in.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

He put up with Kitty with what seemed for a decade continuity wise. Of course he should get respect.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dayvid3

no, he makes terrible decisions

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. He's too all over the place and his sense of honor is like a roller coaster.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Yep, I give him a lot of respect! I just wish that he was more prominent in the X-Men stories.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He put up with Kitty with what seemed for a decade continuity wise. Of course he should get respect.

A decade of being nagged is one of the more impressive feats for the Marvel Universe.

As far as respecting him? Absolutely. He's saved mutant kind twice and didn't blink an eye doing it either time, but I do think he chooses the worst path possible in order to be a hero.

jdnice11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Favorite Character! All respect for him! Love the fact he's not your typical Muscle bound meat head. He cares and is the moral center of the X-Men. But don't let his gentle giant/calm demeanor fool you...When push comes to shove he is force to be reckoned with!

With that said, I think he is due for an update.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.