Follow

Cloak and Dagger

Team » Cloak and Dagger appears in 450 issues.

A team of two misunderstood runaways who first became friends and, later, heroes.

Cloak & Dagger coming to FreeForm

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There are links all over, but beware of the ad popups from some of the main ones, as usual.

My biggest concern is that these guys story isn't a romance, it's very dark and gritty, and it's being turned into a Romance on ABC Family Freeform.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I wish this were a Netflix series instead of on Freeform. I'm thinking about Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage and how dark and gritty they got. Cloak and Dagger need to be on Netflix

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3 dernman  Online

@hawk2916: Considering that Disney is pulling their media from all sites to put on their own streaming service it might not matter anyway.

They've already done it with some movies and series. I suspect the only reason they haven't done it with the other things is because of contracts are not up. Also the streaming site isn't up yet.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@dernman: I forgot all about that. So they are not still negotiating? It's a done deal?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By dernman  Online

@hawk2916: Nothing more has been revealed that I know of since the first initial announcement other than Marvel pulling some movies and series from Netflix so I can't say.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.