Follow

Celestials

Team » Celestials appears in 538 issues.

A giant and ancient cosmic race that used their godlike abilities to experiment on lower life forms. They are responsible for mankind's potential to gain superhuman powers as well as the creation of various races and life forms in the universe, the most know being the race of Godlike beings know as the Eternals and Deviants, the opposite of the Eternals.

Where are they?

TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheGuy

Considering their vast power, what do the Celestials do outside of fooling around as Hosts and the like? I figured they'd deserved to have been mentioned maybe more than once every couple years. Why don't they have any screentime or any significance beyond what it seems their little trips to mortal planets?

Avatar image for breaker_envoy_of_setron
    Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully they're dead and never coming back, ever.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geraldthesloth
    @TheGuy: Well, I may not know what have happened to them of recent seeing as I quit the series when that Fulcrum crap started.

I think they where in a crossover between the x-men and eternals recently though I could be wrong.
    Avatar image for darkknight96000
    darkknight96000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darkknight96000
    @Breaker envoy of Setron@Breaker envoy of Setron said:
    Hopefully they're dead and never coming back, ever.
    Why?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.