Follow

Catwoman

Character » Catwoman appears in 3418 issues.

Catwoman is a fictional character originating from DC Comics. Under the costumed alias of Catwoman, Selina Kyle, is a cat burglar with an on-again, off-again, romantic relationship with Batman. She is shown as a woman who is very strong-willed, independent and morally dubious.

Who should play Catwoman next?

RandyPan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RandyPan

If she shows up in Batman/Superman, who should play her?

Here's my choice:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    No Caption Provided

Rachel Mcadams

Underrated by many for a bunch of dumb movies, she can act, sure you know her for that dumb movie with Ryan Goseling, but both of them can act, she has class, style, acts like an intelligent person and is funny, so there isnt a good reason why she isnt bigger right now.

Eva Green

Sure, lets type cast her, lets be honest, Eva Green can do anything she wants and own it, besides the fact being sexy in a weird way i didnt knew some one could be sexy.

Emily Blunt

This was an obvious choice, Emily Blunt has made a bunch of roles and can do anything.

Olga Kurylenko

Models have a bad record in making movies, the few ones that didnt sucked werent amazingly good, Olga can do anything, i mean she can do serious roles, Magic City is an example of how great she is and not only that, she can do action movies and sell to be a bad ass, even when she is really skinny and small she looks like if she can kill any one in those movies.

Rhona Mitra

Have you ever notice some one that should be bigger, but for some reason isnt.

Rhona Mitra is the main example or one of the best ones.

batcat91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Rachel Mcadams

Underrated by many for a bunch of dumb movies, she can act, sure you know her for that dumb movie with Ryan Goseling, but both of them can act, she has class, style, acts like an intelligent person and is funny, so there isnt a good reason why she isnt bigger right now.

Eva Green

Sure, lets type cast her, lets be honest, Eva Green can do anything she wants and own it, besides the fact being sexy in a weird way i didnt knew some one could be sexy.

Emily Blunt

This was an obvious choice, Emily Blunt has made a bunch of roles and can do anything.

Olga Kurylenko

Models have a bad record in making movies, the few ones that didnt sucked werent amazingly good, Olga can do anything, i mean she can do serious roles, Magic City is an example of how great she is and not only that, she can do action movies and sell to be a bad ass, even when she is really skinny and small she looks like if she can kill any one in those movies.

Rhona Mitra

Have you ever notice some one that should be bigger, but for some reason isnt.

Rhona Mitra is the main example or one of the best ones.

Good list. I'd love to see Anne Hathaway reprise her role as Catwoman but I know that's not gonna happen since she's associated with the dark knight trilogy.

I always thought Emily Blunt would be fantastic as Catwoman. I feel Eva Green and Rachel Mcadams are solid choices as well.

If they do use Catwoman in the future Batman movies they should definitely introduce her early. Catwoman should be introduced by at least the 2nd batman movie so she has more development and depth. I'm pretty certain Catwoman won't be in the BvS movie, but she should definitely be one of the major characters in the future batman movies.

Moul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see a Catwoman tv series but for the actress I don't know :P

MisaMM5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I believe Jamie Alexander would be a great Catwoman in my opinion, to bad she is Sif in Marvel movies.

Kavma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoe

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.