Follow

Catwoman

Character » Catwoman appears in 3420 issues.

Catwoman is a fictional character originating from DC Comics. Under the costumed alias of Catwoman, Selina Kyle, is a cat burglar with an on-again, off-again, romantic relationship with Batman. She is shown as a woman who is very strong-willed, independent and morally dubious.

How could they pull off a CATWOMAN film!!

ToySoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think if the DCU is to go the way of MARVEL, and open up a whole shared universe, they should take another stab at a CATWOMAN solo movie...

They need a GREAT script, that fits So neatly into the Universe they're creating at DC. They Should introduce Harleen Quinzel, (pre-HarleyQuinn). Though not dwell on the character, just enough to establish her. She should be a psychiatrist at Arkham. Hasnt yet met the Joker, and she is analysing her patient, Pamela Isley.

As much as I'm dwelling on Harley quinn, Its only because I cant think of a story strong enough for her, that's why I ask the question (how could they pull it off).

At the end of the catwoman film, I think we should have it set up so that HARLEY has somehow met the joker, Briefly. Though just enough to get into her head, and show just what he is capable of with such ease.

From there on i imagine she would show some element of infatuation. Thus carrying onto her next meeting with Pamela... End of The Catwoman Film.

Setting up perfectly for... - GOTHAM CITY SIRENS .!.The Movie.!. LoL!

Avatar image for capedcrusader234
    CapedCrusader234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i don't think we need a catwoman movie. we got the haley bary movie and it was a failure.

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

She needs a reboot film, I know a lot of DC fans would say that she had her shot and they should do a different DC character instead ( a Wonder Woman movie would be amazing!) but they didn't do Catwoman justice. There is an oppotunity to make a great film about a strong, sexy, independent female character ( why the hell don't they make a Wonder Woman movie?) and DC and WB are totally missing out on it!

This had been suggested by a few users in other threads... do a clever heist movie staring Catwoman. If they start with a decent script I think the rest would fall into place.

I do think Batman should make an appearance of some kind.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.