Follow

Catwoman

Character » Catwoman appears in 3418 issues.

Catwoman is a fictional character originating from DC Comics. Under the costumed alias of Catwoman, Selina Kyle, is a cat burglar with an on-again, off-again, romantic relationship with Batman. She is shown as a woman who is very strong-willed, independent and morally dubious.

Do you think it is time Selina got a new suit?

smiling4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think it is time Selina got a new suit? (34 votes)

Yes 50%
    No 26%
    Maybe 24%

Do you think it is time Selina got a new suit?

Yes, even though I like her current costume, I think it is time to retire the leather costume and goggles. I see a lot of good Catwoman fan art that has a lot of nice original costumes and It had me thinking that Selina been having the same outfit for a while now.

You can post pics of fan art costumes that you think would be nice to see her in. I would post pics of nice fan art suits, but I can't find the pictures right now.

• 
    SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Depends on the new look they gave her. As long as her boobs aren't dangerously close to popping out on us, I wouldn't mind a fresh take.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Veshark

Yes. Bring back the purple!

And imo, Black Widow and Black Cat carry the tight catsuit look a lot better. Or maybe that's just personal bias hah.

smiling4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supbatz: Yes,I agree. If the costume has a zipper, I hope they keep it up.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I like her Injustice suit, they should do something like that. Add some actual tech and not just shiny leather.

bloggerboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By bloggerboy

While the current costume is the best so far I have a fondness for The Long Halloween costume and the 90's Jim balent costume. In many ways the New 52 seems to be taking influences from the 90's so going back to that design wouldn't be that far fetched. However I'd still probably go with updates on the current Catwoman costume. Make it look more suitable for black ops missions. Give it a Metal Gear Solid-series quality. Somewhat fancy new tech:

No Caption Provided

Imagine this in black with a traditional Catwoman mask & goggles.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i liked the ac suit from the game.

smiling4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By smiling4ever

@loganrogue24: Yea that suit was one of my favs and so awesome,but I wished it was zipped up just a little more.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LoganRogue24
    hsshires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hsshires

I really want a new Catwoman design, but this current one has become so popular at this point with it being used in games, toys, statues, etc, that it might not be good to completely redisign it. It would be a good idea to modify the current look, making it a little more high-tech, practical, and stylish. I like her with thigh-high boots and long opera gloves. They make her figure look longer and slimmer. I guess I don't mind her suit being partially unzipped, as long as its not past her cleavage. I miss her having a mask like she did in the 70's and the 90's, but I've come to appreciate her goggles as long as they look feline and not bug-eyed, as they were originally drawn by Darwyn Cooke. Jim Lee made them more stylish.

I think it's important to keep her outfit sleek and lightweight, but it needs more function than what the basic leather jumpsuit she currently wears has. It should also be more unique and eye-catching. Not quite so basic and boring.

hyperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By hyperman

Yeah , it'd be great. I'd like to see something similar to what Anne Hathaway wore in the films. I'd love to see her with long flowing hair again!

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperman: long flowing hair cool but...domino mask? pleas no...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.