Follow

Catwoman

Character » Catwoman appears in 3420 issues.

Catwoman is a fictional character originating from DC Comics. Under the costumed alias of Catwoman, Selina Kyle, is a cat burglar with an on-again, off-again, romantic relationship with Batman. She is shown as a woman who is very strong-willed, independent and morally dubious.

dear viners whos catwoman biggest fan?

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lifeofvibe

a person that loves catwoman so much she or he like her more then the following

batman

superman

wonder woman

green lanter

flash

cap americe

hulk

thor

spiderman

so who?

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lifeofvibe

what the heck I cant edit my post o well what I meant is is catwoman your favorite character of all time I mean like better then the rest to you theres that and I have a bunch of misspelled words

Avatar image for indianajones_catwoman
    IndianaJones_Catwoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those who know me either in real life, across social media, at conventions or indeed my local Comic book store, they would all say that "You (meaning) me are Catwoman's biggest fan."

But (in my opinion- for me personally) Catwoman I like her much more than the others 1,000 times over.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lifeofvibe

@indianajones_catwoman: whoo just wondering shes quiet a popular character but sometimes I wonder if all of them are buying just because shes a associated. With batman it seems I was wrong good for you

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.