Follow

Carol Danvers

Character » Carol Danvers appears in 4390 issues.

After encountering the Kree hero Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers was accidentally subjected to otherworldly radiation that transformed her into a superhuman warrior. Calling herself Ms. Marvel, she established herself as one of the most powerful and prominent heroes and respected member of the Avengers. She has now adopted the mantle of Captain Marvel for herself.

Why?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why did Ms.Marvel let the New Avengers get away? Why did she come to Strange's Mansion and ask about Jessica Jones instead of trying to take the New Avengers in.Does this prove she's not a skrull...or is this exactly what a skrull would do the throw everyone off?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

This needs to be in the Ms. Marvel forum.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

You should've put it in the Skrull Watch thread then.

Anyway, to answer your question, she probably did it out of sympathy for the others because they were helping clean up the symbiote issue that happened due to that invasion, or rather the attack from Doctor Doom. Also, asking for Jones could mean that Jones is an accused Skrull or they're both Skrulls.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"This needs to be in the Ms. Marvel forum."

Well I have more questions to post in this thread that aren't about her.It's more of a New AvengersSkrull Invasion thread.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"You should've put it in the Skrull Watch thread then. Anyway, to answer your question, she probably did it out of sympathy for the others because they were helping clean up the symbiote issue that happened due to that invasion, or rather the attack from Doctor Doom. Also, asking for Jones could mean that Jones is an accused Skrull or they're both Skrulls."

I was thinking that she asked where Jessica was because she was scared that she was hurt because she didn't see her when she came in.I was also thinking that this may clear her as a skrull but skrulls can sometimes take on the emotions of the person they are immitating or in front of a crowd she might want to do something that didn't peg her as a skrull but at the same time...Iron Man is the onewho suspects she is a skrull so she would be fooling the wrong people.

The other question I wanted to ask is...What are Chemisto's powers and how was it easy for Cage to beat the hell out of the Wrecker now,when before it took all of the Avengers to even knock him over.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vance Astro says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "You should've put it in the Skrull Watch thread then. Anyway, to answer your question, she probably did it out of sympathy for the others because they were helping clean up the symbiote issue that happened due to that invasion, or rather the attack from Doctor Doom. Also, asking for Jones could mean that Jones is an accused Skrull or they're both Skrulls."
    I was thinking that she asked where Jessica was because she was scared that she was hurt because she didn't see her when she came in.I was also thinking that this may clear her as a skrull but skrulls can sometimes take on the emotions of the person they are immitating or in front of a crowd she might want to do something that didn't peg her as a skrull but at the same time...Iron Man is the onewho suspects she is a skrull so she would be fooling the wrong people. The other question I wanted to ask is...What are Chemisto's powers and how was it easy for Cage to beat the hell out of the Wrecker now,when before it took all of the Avengers to even knock him over."

It was easy to take down Wrecker because he was caught off guard and he wasn't exactly all there. Remember Doctor Strange caste that spell that made Sentry, Hulk, Ironman and everybody appear. That kind of thing really messes with your mind and makes you an easy target. That's the power of fear.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.