Follow

Carol Danvers

Character » Carol Danvers appears in 4385 issues.

After encountering the Kree hero Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers was accidentally subjected to otherworldly radiation that transformed her into a superhuman warrior. Calling herself Ms. Marvel, she established herself as one of the most powerful and prominent heroes and respected member of the Avengers. She has now adopted the mantle of Captain Marvel for herself.

Ms Marvel Respect Thread

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi
    No Caption Provided

One of my favorite Marvel Heroine's and the character who probably should be the face of Marvel's female heroes.

Ms.Marvel V2 #1

Rescues a group of children and catches a truck

No Caption Provided

Defeats Stilt-Man

Ms. Marvel V2 #2

Fighting Brood

Fighting more Brood and Cru

Ms. Marvel V2 #3

Fights and defeats Cru

Survives an explosion and re-entry into orbit

Ms. Marvel V2 #4

Even with a broken arm she still manages to defeat Traveler

Ms. Marvel V2 #5

Fights the Traveler again

Combining her powers with Doctor Strange she finally manages to defeat Traveler

Ms. Marvel #6

One-shots the Prowler

Ms. Marvel #7

Flips Julia Carpenter's car over

No Caption Provided

Ms. Marvel V2 #8

Fighting Julia Carpenter

Ms. Marvel V2 #9

Fights Warbird

No Caption Provided

Ms.Marvel V2 #10

Defeats Warbird

Ms. Marvel V2 #12

Defeats Doomsday Man and an army of Zombies

Ms Marvel V2 #16

Fighting a blood-lusted Wonder Man while he's under Modok's control

Ms. Marvel #19

Fighting Tigra and Silverclaw

Ms. Marvel #20

Defeats Stature

Taking care of Tigra and Silverclaw

No Caption Provided

Survives a huge explosion unscathed

Ms. Marvel V2 #21

Fighting Cru again

Survives re-entry into orbit while unconscious

Kills an alien while depowered

Ms. Marvel V2 #22

Defeats more aliens while depowered

Ms. Marvel V2 #23

Destroys a planet while in her Binary form

Ms. Marvel V2 #24

Fighting Brood while in her Binary form

Kills the Brood Queen

Ms Marvel V2 #25

Fighting A.I.M. agents

Fighting a Skrull

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I respect this. I enjoyed that series. :)

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

love this,Carol is a badass!.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kgb725

Love it

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome thread

daedalus25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Big thumbs up from me!

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kazuma_bushi: OMG! I love you for this thread!

You didn't love my other threads? XD

I actually intended on adding more scans to this thread but I got super lazy lol

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By linkjt

Amazing Carol.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Are there any feats that could be added

Nate-Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have scans, but she's got a few fairly impressive feats as Captain Marvel, such as out-thinking and over-powering the Absorbing Man, who's usually one of Thor's sparring partners (admittedly, though, the Absorbing Man isn't very bright).

M9ke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone tell me: what was Carol's original strength level?; when did she get her bump(s)?; what was her max strength level?

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what do you think of her as Carol Danvers ?

Loading Video...

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This needs to be updated asap!Her new showings are so badass from Civil War 2,Hulk,and Avengers Infinity.I would do it but I don't have PC.

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
    deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This needs to be updated asap!Her new showings are so badass from Civil War 2,Hulk,and Avengers Infinity.I would do it but I don't have PC.

huh???

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor321 said:
    @shehulk528 said:

huh???

Carol straight up murdered Hulkbuster Iron Man and they were both going all out. She also knocked out a weakened Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor321 said:
    @shehulk528 said:

huh???

Carol straight up murdered Hulkbuster Iron Man and they were both going all out. She also knocked out a weakened Thanos.

damn...

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also had this theory!Captain Marvel is an 100 toner now!Cause Hank did theorize that her powers are going to grow even further.So Im guessing she finally move from 92 to 100 tons.

Also the fact that tony had to use the Hulkbuster which is for mostly Hulk lvl threats after he was losing in his Extremis armor(One of his strongest armors) on Cap.M and she beat it.Does that mean she's considered an Hulk lvl threat?

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not bad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also had this theory!Captain Marvel is an 100 toner now!Cause Hank did theorize that her powers are going to grow even further.So Im guessing she finally move from 92 to 100 tons.

Also the fact that tony had to use the Hulkbuster which is for mostly Hulk lvl threats after he was losing in his Extremis armor(One of his strongest armors) on Cap.M and she beat it.Does that mean she's considered an Hulk lvl threat?

well, yeah.

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol!ICarol has a feat that's missing also for her Binary.In Battle with Rogue at the X men mansion she punched Rogue into space.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#23  Edited By KrleAvenger

@shehulk528: No because she was already stomped by other Hulkbuster suit despite the fact that she had help from other Avengers and that same Hulkbuster failed to beat Iron-man.

Carol also wasn't able to beat Stark in his weakest armor even tho she was amped by absorbing the energy of a whole city and wanted to kill Stark while Stark did not want to fight her. War Machine also noticed she is weaker than Iron-man because of his own experience.

Hell when Stark sucker punched her she was one shotted. Yes she was drunk but that was his weakest armor. Carol was also one shotted by Doctor Green, one of the weakest Hulk's ever and while she blitzed him with her Full strength to the point of being exausted, Hulk was laughing at her.

That fight you are talking about was writen by Bendis, one of the worst Writers when it comes to power levels. You claim how powerful Hulkbuster is powerful well in that same fight in that same comic Captain America (street level character) tanked Iron-man's missiles, same missiles that actually made Red Hulk and Classic Hulk scream in pain. Shows how much Bendis knows about character's abilities.

But yeah, Hulk >>> Iron-man >>> Carol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: and Thor is struggling against some random aliens and got pinned down who are as strong as regular humans. maybe a bit super human.

inconsistencies.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: All those encounters back than she weaker and Hank said her powers are gonna grow.Civil War 2 they grew.

The missle thing....Hmmm I think they were rushing just so they could get that book out of the way.But I believe he survived that because he got a upgrade from Hydra.There has to be a logical explanation.

Things change characters died,Some gotten stronger,some weaker etc....

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: All those encounters back than she weaker and Hank said her powers are gonna grow.Civil War 2 they grew.

There is no evidence she became stronger. It was never explained when her powers will grow and how much they will increase. In fact, some of her powers, like energy manipulation for example were weakened.

The missle thing....Hmmm I think they were rushing just so they could get that book out of the way.But I believe he survived that because he got a upgrade from Hydra.There has to be a logical explanation.

Logical explanation is how Bendis wrote another shitty story when it comes to power levels like he always does. There is no evidence he gained any upgrade from Hydra. Cap is indeed durable enough to survive an explosion from missiles. Is he durable enough to tank missiles from Iron-man? Without PIS/WIS or context no. But under Bendis's bad writing and lack of knowledge of course he can. So Carol defeated an Iron-man who can't kill a street level character. Good for her.

Things change characters died,Some gotten stronger,some weaker etc....

Carol is still way weaker than Iron-man based on feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I'm trying to say that PL in this kind of comics are bull***.

Carol beat Iron - Man is bullshit to you(me also)but Thor struggling against some random aliens that are not even a building level is the biggest bullshit so Carol beating Iron - Man is not THAT much of a big deal to me.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's hard to respect her now. Maybe sexy Brie Larson will do someth....nah nvm

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor321: I don't care what is a big deal to you. It does not matter how big of a gap between power levels is. Inconsistency is inconsistency. You are trying to say how Carol beating Iron-man is something that should not be debatable because there are worse things like Thor struggling against street level characters? Sorry but that sounds like bullshit to me.

Yes there is. Ms Marvel v2 #21 and #22 says that when Carol and Cru separate, they'll both become stronger. Carol and Cru separated in Ms Marvel v2 #23.

But we don't know how much. Or do we?

My question for awhile has been why are alot of these armors suggested to be physically superior to the older ones by posters?

When they've done pretty much the same stuff in regards to combat and some less in regards to feats.. where does anyone get the idea there more stronger or faster. I can understand overall power, but physicals. Not really.

Man I don't know. Trust me, there are a lot of Modern armors weaker than Classic Armors. For instance there is Heroes Return Armor from late 90s. It was his standard armor just before 2000s and that armor is his weakest armor by feats.

The Iron-man that lost to Carol is featless Hulkbuster who failed to damage Captain America by any significant margin.

I see a lot of Bendis feats for Iron Man used in threads for Stark supporters, they go out the window when there against or something?

While most people would consider that argument to be full of double standards, it is not that way. It is ok to use feats from Bendis if they are comparable to character's consistent showing. For instance, if Thor destroys the planet and it is written by Bendis than it is valid because Thor shown to be capable of destroying the planet more than once.

If Thor punched Iron-man with his full strength and he fails to take him down it is a bad writing because Thor is more than capable of taking down Iron-man with his full strength. If an instance like that is written by Bendis then we use that argument on how it is written by Bendis who usually writes other characters as too strong or too weak. However, sometimes he writes a comic where character does something he is capable of based on consistent showing and those are feats Iron-man supporters use. At least I do. I don't know about the others.

Given what I've been involved in recently I've also seen alot of things referenced for Iron Man in several threads over, with pretty critical context.

What do you mean?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: well, I'm not much on this forums so I don't know but tehre are BS things in the comics as well.

@krleavenger said:

@thor321: I don't care what is a big deal to you. It does not matter how big of a gap between power levels is. Inconsistency is inconsistency. You are trying to say how Carol beating Iron-man is something that should not be debatable because there are worse things like Thor struggling against street level characters? Sorry but that sounds like bullshit to me.

I never said that.

I said that PL are pretty much inconsistent and we cannot do much about it. its not the first time.

I'm a Thor fan(obviously because of my name haha)and when I saw him struggling against some random weak ass aliens, I find that to be worse than this. that guy fought Galactus, Silver Surfer, Celestials, Hulk etc and yet his struggles against some aliens. really??? but I'm not gonna bitch much about it. we have our dear Female Thor who fights Odin on equal grounds LMAO.

I guess this is the same thing to you when Carol beat Iron - Man.

besides, its Bendis. he doesn't care about those stuff. he is doing his own narrative without thinking.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor321: OK sorry I did not understand your comment. Yeah well I said the same thing. It is inconsistent so I'm explaining why it is inconsistent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: np.

I'm accustomed to this shit for a long time.

New Marvel is bad to begin with so its bound to have inconsistencies.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I have to tell you one thing. You are saying hiw Stark does not have feats on his own and that is far from truth. He has several feats like lifting a meteor, stopping falling satelite, destroying one of the largest mountains on the planet, busting more mountains, tanking nukes that can destroy large countries, traveled from Earth to the Sun, escaping the black hole, escaping from explosion...

Stark has more showing on his own than he has against other characters.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow!I never thought it was that serious...

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Captain America was hit with a direct blast, he was blasted away from the explosion, not that he was hit with it directly. Iron Man was fighting Captain Marvel, and the missiles just hit Captain America by mistake. When you look at the panel, it shows Captain America being blown away.

x_Zayd_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By x_Zayd_x

@poeticwarrior said:
    @thor321 said:
    @shehulk528 said:

huh???

Bendis PIS. She has been slaughter stomped by War Machine in the past, she has been one shotted by Iron Man easily, she has failed to defeat Iron Patriot as well (War Machine & Iron Patriot are both much weaker than Iron Man). Not only that, even recently she failed to defeat Punisher (in an old War Machine armour) as well & Punisher didn't even fully know how to fully use the armour properly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.