Follow

Carol Danvers

Character » Carol Danvers appears in 4389 issues.

After encountering the Kree hero Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers was accidentally subjected to otherworldly radiation that transformed her into a superhuman warrior. Calling herself Ms. Marvel, she established herself as one of the most powerful and prominent heroes and respected member of the Avengers. She has now adopted the mantle of Captain Marvel for herself.

Ms Marvel issue 25 talkback

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zero edge

Anyone read this issue? I finally got around to reading it. It was a great issue. I loved how they did parts in old school art with Ron Frenz. Also loved the art by Adriana Melos. It also had a summary of Ms Marvel's life written by Thomas Brennan at the end.

Kinda hard to not talk about the Skrulls in this issue but try to keep major Skrull talks in this thread

Oh and one last thing, the variant for Ms Marvel 25 and Captain Marvel 4 is awesome.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

that is an awesome pic

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By zero edge

Yeah I love Terry Dodson's art, one of my favorite artists.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

yeah i'm a big fan of his

ImbecilicSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ImbecilicSage

This thread is a month and a half old but I feel like I MUST post here. I don't understand how barely no one seemingly has nothing to say about what (IMO) is the best single issue of the volume, and what looks like it will set up the best arc since the one where Carol fights a version of herself from an alternate universe (again, strictly MO). I thought the interchangeable points in time were great, I loved the balance of plot development dealing with superhuman Carol interchangeable with practical - as real-world as Carol can be - Carol, (one of the best points about the series I would think) and it was probably the greatest example of exposition regarding the humor that's specifically unique to Carol herself. Just a great issue!

Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kid Crow

Yes, I agree.  It was a turning point for sales, too.  More people got on board and stayed on board.

caption
    caption

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.