Follow

Carol Danvers

Character » Carol Danvers appears in 4379 issues.

After encountering the Kree hero Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers was accidentally subjected to otherworldly radiation that transformed her into a superhuman warrior. Calling herself Ms. Marvel, she established herself as one of the most powerful and prominent heroes and respected member of the Avengers. She has now adopted the mantle of Captain Marvel for herself.

Just a random thought about..

Distraction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Distraction

With rumors going around Carol Danvers being in the next Avengers movie and I hope that they turn out to more than just rumors. I got to thinking about heroes like spider man, batman, superman and even spider woman who have had their own cartoons at one point or another. So I guess what I’m asking is would anyone like to see Ms. Captain, Binary, Warbird, Marvel star in her own cartoon?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@Distraction: I think that could be kinda cool.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

I think a lot of fans would watch it and it would gain a cult following, but I can't imagine it getting high ratings or getting past Season 1, no matter how good it is.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Crimsonlord53

Seeing her in Avengers EMH was cool but yeah I don't see a cartoon lasting more the a season.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.