Follow

Carol Danvers

Character » Carol Danvers appears in 4380 issues.

After encountering the Kree hero Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers was accidentally subjected to otherworldly radiation that transformed her into a superhuman warrior. Calling herself Ms. Marvel, she established herself as one of the most powerful and prominent heroes and respected member of the Avengers. She has now adopted the mantle of Captain Marvel for herself.

Captain Marvel The Feminism Menace

LonePunchMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you think her movie will be more about becoming a super-heroine, or a feminist movie masquerading as a super-heroine movie.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this movie was made 15 years ago I would say the former....

But in the regressive left fueled times we live in it will likely be the latter.

I hear they are changing her origin because it was "too similar" to Green Lantern's, which is strange because that is not true at all. I suspect the real reason is because "she got her powers from a man!!" or some crap like that.

DragonKing123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the latter.

heck, they even said that she will probably be the most powerful superhero in MCU. big plus for feminists.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I hate it probably the latter. Which sucks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.