Bulking up.

Avatar image for crimsonlord53
#1 Edited by Crimsonlord53 (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or dose carol seem to put some mass/muscle on when she changes from her civilian persona to captain marvel her new book?

Dose anyone else find the waif look a little odd on carol as well.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
#2 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (4663 posts) - - Show Bio

I do, as well. However, I think that her powers enable her to increase her muscle mass somehow when needed to give her an excuse to look a bit different in her civilian gear.

Avatar image for powerherc
#3 Posted by PowerHerc (86183 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her a bit thicker but not to muscular - like Cho drew her.

I don't like the waif look for her. Supergirl can fill that role.

Avatar image for joshmightbe
#4 Posted by joshmightbe (27428 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: I hate the waif look on Super heroines, it makes it hard to take them seriously

Avatar image for powerherc
#5 Posted by PowerHerc (86183 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@PowerHerc: I hate the waif look on Super heroines, it makes it hard to take them seriously

We're in complete agreement.

Avatar image for ultrabiel
#6 Posted by UltraBiel (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@PowerHerc: I hate the waif look on Super heroines, it makes it hard to take them seriously

Couldn't agree more!

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
#7 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (3366 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

I like her a bit thicker but not to muscular - like Cho drew her.

I don't like the waif look for her. Supergirl can fill that role.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Avatar image for powerherc
#8 Posted by PowerHerc (86183 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@PowerHerc said:

I like her a bit thicker but not to muscular - like Cho drew her.

I don't like the waif look for her. Supergirl can fill that role.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Great minds . . .

:)

Avatar image for cobramorph
#9 Edited by COBRAMORPH (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people want any hero to be all buff & roided out when their strength is not based on muscle strength?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.