Follow

Captain Jack Harkness

Character » Captain Jack Harkness appears in 85 issues.

Captain Jack Harkness is a former companion of the Doctor and a former Time Agent who became the leader of Torchwood 3.

Captain Jack...

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

ok, so most of you should have seen G-Man's blog by now, Torchwood is coming back... and it's heading to the states as soon as we get it as well...

The Doctor... Captain Jack and Martha... the new Trinity?
    The Doctor... Captain Jack and Martha... the new Trinity?

BBC AMERICA today announced the acquisition of the highly anticipated season three of its hit sci-fi series, Torchwood. The highest rating show in the history of BBC AMERICA will return to the channel with five all-new episodes in 2009.

The award-winning show, which received huge critical acclaim for season one and two, will premiere on BBC AMERICA shortly after the UK premiere.

Richard De Croce, Senior Vice President, Programming, BBC Worldwide America said,  “Captain Jack is coming back to BBC America and we can’t wait! Torchwood really represents the essence of the channel - it's sexy, action packed and a little bit subversive. Clearly our viewers love it as much as we do.

”Created by Russell T Davies, lead writer and executive producer on the current Doctor Who, the dark, wild and sexy sci-fi drama follows the adventures of a team of investigators who use scavenged alien technology to solve present day crime – both human and alien. Led by the enigmatic Captain Jack Harkness (John Barrowman), the Torchwood team are separate from the government, outside the police and beyond the United Nations.  Torchwood sets its own rules, delving into the unknown and fighting the impossible.

so, who here knows Captain Jack well?

we definitely need some more information on him for his page, i'll get to it soon if noone else does it but currently i'm back working on The Doctor's page...

what else can be said other than "Captain Jack!!!"

M

Elixir95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Elixir95

Torchwood is my new project.  I have been seen every episode with Jack in, so no worries, I'll work on him and the rest of Torchwood right away!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.