Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11750 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

WTF happened to Captain America?

zackisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can anyone site the comic or comics where he turned all old?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By HumanRocket
    JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@humanrocket: How long did he spend in Dimension Z? I wanna say 10 years, but I forgot what he said exactly when he mentioned it in Uncanny Avengers.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kidchipotle

@jaken7 said:

@humanrocket: How long did he spend in Dimension Z? I wanna say 10 years, but I forgot what he said exactly when he mentioned it in Uncanny Avengers.

It was mentioned in Captain America. He spent about 13 years in Dimension Z, which Remender claims is 2 years longer than age of the MU.

@zackisme said:

He was recently depowered in 2 issues ago in Captain America against The Iron Nail, a former 1950's SHIELD agent and Nick Fury Sr.'s old partner.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

It was mentioned in Captain America. He spent about 13 years in Dimension Z, which Remender claims is 2 years longer than age of the MU.

@zackisme said:

He was recently depowered in 2 issues ago in Captain America against The Iron Nail, a former 1950's SHIELD agent and Nick Fury Sr.'s old partner.

Thought it was 12 years. But Dimension Z was what turned me away from Captain America.

Also, not sure if Rememder hinted this during Uncanny Avengers. When Cap was fighting against Eimin, she mentioned that Cap wasn't in his prime anymore and that he seemed weaker.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kidchipotle

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jaken7 said:

@zackisme said:

Thought it was 12 years. But Dimension Z was what turned me away from Captain America.

Also, not sure if Rememder hinted this during Uncanny Avengers. When Cap was fighting against Eimin, she mentioned that Cap wasn't in his prime anymore and that he seemed weaker.

Oh yeah, my bad, now that you mention it, I do remember that. I'm not sure if he specified how long he was in there in that issue. I just remember reading the intro of Captain America one issue and it said that "Captain America has spent 13 (give or take a year or so) years in DZ which means he has spent more time there than he had in the MU" - which is stoopid

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JakeN7

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jaken7 said:

@zackisme said:

Wasn't that the Age of Ultron version though? The alternate Cap?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@humanrocket said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jaken7 said:

@zackisme said:

No that was Captain Colonel. Not the main stream Captain America she was fighting in Uncanny Avengers issue ____ I forget which one it was.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@humanrocket said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jaken7 said:

@zackisme said:

No that was Captain Colonel. Not the main stream Captain America she was fighting in Uncanny Avengers issue ____ I forget which one it was.

-_-

There is no way that dude's name was "Captain Colonel." What's his sidekick's name? Ensign Admiral? Sergeant Lieutenant? Corporal General?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@humanrocket said:

@jaken7 said:

@humanrocket said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jaken7 said:

@zackisme said:

-_-

There is no way that dude's name was "Captain Colonel." What's his sidekick's name? Ensign Admiral? Sergeant Lieutenant? Corporal General?

Colonel America. Lol Captain Colonel...I have found the name of my character that I'm designing. And his partner. Major Private XD

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JakeN7

@jaken7 said:

@humanrocket said:

@jaken7 said:

@humanrocket said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jaken7 said:

@zackisme said:

-_-

Colonel America. Lol Captain Colonel...I have found the name of my character that I'm designing. And his partner. Major Private XD

PHEW!
    PHEW!

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@humanrocket said:

@jaken7 said:

@humanrocket said:

@jaken7 said:

@humanrocket said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jaken7 said:

@zackisme said:

-_-

PHEW!
    PHEW!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Remmender's Cap is awful.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I found the latest issue of Cap hilarious in a good way. Cap's in bed watching the news as Zola's dudes burst onto the scene and start ravaging New York, and Cap is so genuinely horrified that it made me laugh.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.