Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11750 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

What did Captain America see in Original Sin 3?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack
    No Caption Provided

They never showed what Cap saw right? There was no Captain America issue of Original Sin, and the Avengers Original Sin tie in didn't have anything to do with the watchers eye, and the spell that has been shown to be wearing off in Steve's nightmares throughout the series just wore off, so what could Cap have seen?

Maybe he knows about Maria Hill's Secret Avengers since it was teased that it will be going public at some point?

No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It wasn't him remembering the Illuminati, right? He just remembered that randomly?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#3  Edited By Teerack

@arturocalakayvee said:

It wasn't him remembering the Illuminati, right? He just remembered that randomly?

Yeah he remembered that randomly after waking up. He was all pissed off from just remembering it in Avengers, and in the first issue of Avengers you can see he is already starting to remember it in nightmares.

No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@teerack: Hm…then I have no idea what it could be. That's really weird. I wonder if Remender has that on back story. I hope it's not a dropped plot line.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I was under the impression that it was the whole mind-wipe the Illuminati gave him in New Avengers. There's really nothing else I could think of as they haven't hinted at it being anything else but that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.