Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11747 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

Cpt America Movie Costume Details

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Chaos Burn

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2010/06/01/live-action-captain-america-to-sport-two-looks/

what do you think? do you like the sound of his costume?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Am I the only who think it's crap when they say "It's hard to translate from the comics...blah, blah, blah?" I mean they did Spider-Man's and it turned out all right, heck I even liked Daredevil's, so why is it so "hard" for Cap's?

From what the guy who actually saw one of the uniforms, it sounds like they're using like a combo of his WWII and Ultimate uniform together, I do wonder though is that since it's in the 40's, that it will look very different, is that when the second movie roles around, his suit will get an upgrade like it did in the Ultimates and look more like it/the regular classic look we all know?

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Chaos Burn

i think because of who spiderman is, everyone recognises the red and blue suit, but not everyone has heard of cpt america, and if he was wearing his traditional gear including wing tips, then it would seem garish

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I really don't see how bad the wing-tips are, I mean take a chance Marvel! Just give us what you guys(and girls! :D) write about, that's all we, the fans, are asking for!

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I'll reserve judgement until I actually see it for myself, but I hope they don't stray too far from Cap's established look.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.