Follow

Captain America

Character » Captain America appears in 11747 issues.

During World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to receive the experimental Super-Soldier Serum. Enhanced to the pinnacle of human physical potential and armed with an unbreakable shield, he became Captain America. After a failed mission left him encased in ice for decades, he was found and revived by the Avengers, later joining their ranks and eventually becoming the team's leader.

Captain America and Wolverine

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By serum

Wolverine "without the adamantium skeleton" is practically equal to Captain America .. Both have strength (both can lift 800lbs), endurance, agility, speed, reflexes, durability superhuman and healing factor.. Strengthened immune system and retarded aging (longevity)

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By serum

@protect_yourself said:

@serum: I never knew wolve was like captain america without adamantium. this is a first.

Wolverine has a healing factor superior than Capitan, but everything else is practically the same, even have the same strength, or the captain may be a little stronger than Wolverine

illmatic06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By illmatic06

Cap is clearly stronger, more agile, and has quicker reflexes than Wolvie. Also, I think Cap has a greater endurance, but this is debatable.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By serum

@illmatic06 said:

Cap is clearly stronger, more agile, and has quicker reflexes than Wolvie. Also, I think Cap has a greater endurance, but this is debatable.

is the first time I see someone say that the Captain has more capacity than Wolverine. I like your point of view.. but most people think otherwise.

illmatic06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By illmatic06

Cap clearly has the more acrobatic stunts. Caps agility is comparable to Daredevil while Wolvie is more comparable to Hawkeye. Cap can carry up to a ton while Wolvie around 800lb. Cap has been showed to be very quick and very seldom is he caught flatfooted or unresponsive. He generally gets the first strike. Wolvie has been shown to overwhelmed by fast opponents. Wolvie is no slouch, but Cap is very impressive.

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By serum

@illmatic06 said:

Cap clearly has the more acrobatic stunts. Caps agility is comparable to Daredevil while Wolvie is more comparable to Hawkeye. Cap can carry up to a ton while Wolvie around 800lb. Cap has been showed to be very quick and very seldom is he caught flatfooted or unresponsive. He generally gets the first strike. Wolvie has been shown to overwhelmed by fast opponents. Wolvie is no slouch, but Cap is very impressive.

if the capabilities to Captain America are even better than Wolverine.. then Captain America and Red Skull can be considered mutants..

serum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By serum

@illmatic06 said:

You are wrong .. Wolverine really can lift up to 2 ton..

AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AngeTheDude

I'm pretty sure 616 Cap is only as strong as the strongest human. Wolverine's skeleton allows him to do a lot more.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By tg1982

Actually he is technically stronger than the strongest human (faster than the fastest etc, etc), he is as strong as a human can EVER be, he is the pinnicle of human EVOLUTION, we as humans haven't evolved to this level yet, at least that's how I've always understood it.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By PowerHerc

Without his Adamantium skeleton Wolverine isn't a physical match for Captain America.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11  Edited By x_29

Wolverine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Enosisik

Wolverine with adam is deffinitly stronger but his strength is hardly ever shown since is just doesn't fit his fighting style. Cap has the same problem. He's a kicker, puncher martial arts style fighter not a pick up a car and throw it at you style fighter. Without adamantium I'd say they are very close but with a slight edge to Cap in most catagorys.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By RoboShark

Wolverine should replace Hawkeye for a couple issues of "Captain America &..." I just like him and Cap's relationship.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By FourthDeity

This is one of those things when it goes into your opinion.. This can literally go on for hours upon hours

dgerch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dgerch

I think Cap is a bit stronger, probably an iota quicker (he's not weighed down by a very heavy adamantium skeleton) and a slightly better hand to hand fighter. If they were to fight, it would be a very even, very long battle. That said, Wolvie's healing factor is the reason why he would eventually emerge the victor.

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
    samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By samuel_larson_10

you guys are forgetting that wolverine is a heck of a lot older, like nearly 200 years older, that's 200 more years of experience. Plus he can't be killed or injured and eventually wolverine will get his claws into cap, he can't hold out forever.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LeeSensei

I thought Wolverine was born in the late 19th Century. So he`d be about 30 years older.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.