Follow

Bullseye

Character » Bullseye appears in 1149 issues.

A deadly killer for hire capable of using practically anything as a lethal projectile weapon with flawless accuracy and deadly force. He is one of the most psychotic and sadistic characters in Marvel and serves as one of Daredevil's most dangerous foes.

DARK REIGN: HAWKEYE #1 OMG

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nano
    Issue 2 cover
    Issue 2 cover
    THE STORY:
    From the pages of DARK AVENGERS—Bullseye cuts loose! The media knows him only as Hawkeye–-but we know he’s really the psychopath named Bullseye! How does the world’s deadliest assassin fit in with Norman Osborn’s hand-picked team of public do-gooders? What’s his agenda, and how does it instantly jeopardize the entire Avengers legacy? And how long can the most ruthless killer ever to walk the Earth be kept on a leash? The one-two punch of writer Andy Diggle (THUNDERBOLTS) and Tom Raney (SECRET INVASION: INHUMANS) unite for the solo mini-series that puts the innocent right in the angry archer’s crosshairs!

Review. Okay seriously, if you are readin Dark Avengers and love Bullseye, this is a must for a pick up. I really thought it would have had more hype over here on the vine. But the art is, great Tom Raney not letting us down at all and Andy Diggle is wirtting this step into the mind of one of the marvel worlds greatest killer. We see him and osborne bump heads in this issue and then he goes out to cut losse. this is a great comic and a very brutal one as well. The ending was perfect for Bullseye as we watch him dealing with being under osbornes thumb. I am hoping we get to see some Clint in this series as well maybe in the future issues, we see the two Hawkeyes meetting face to face.

So ho else read it what are your thoughts on it, I personally loved the comic but im a bit of a Hawkeye and Bullseye fan, so for the wrap up just buy it and enjoy marvel at its best.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2  Edited By The_Martian
    Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nano

three and a half really:P

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By The_Martian

It was decent, didn't wow me.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By pixelized

i read it, i liked it... but there was too much talking in certain areas... started to drag.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By SUNMAN

it was okay. If your a Bullseye fan you will really like it though

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By John Valentine

Bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.