Follow

Bullseye

Character » Bullseye appears in 1149 issues.

A deadly killer for hire capable of using practically anything as a lethal projectile weapon with flawless accuracy and deadly force. He is one of the most psychotic and sadistic characters in Marvel and serves as one of Daredevil's most dangerous foes.

Bullseye has a healing factor or did you forget?

Blackestnight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Edited By Blackestnight1

I highly recomened reading the Elektra Dark Reign series, post Secret invasion, it's very interesting.  
    PS do you like my room?
    -chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By -chapel-

Good point, but what if DD stabbed Bulls through the heart? can that heal or would that not just instantly kill him? In other words can a healing factor bring you back from instant death? As in lobbing someones head off? Would your body grow another head? I dont think so......But in Bulls case, you might be right. We may very well see him again.
    Blackestnight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Blackestnight1
    @-chapel-:  Well you can see he stabbed him through the gut and out the back. It's no worse than the bullets he took. He'll be back. If not then they messed up on the writing. I'd like to see if the Hand jumps the gun on a ritual assuming DD did his last step by killing when he actually didn't.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.