Follow

Bullseye

Character » Bullseye appears in 1148 issues.

A deadly killer for hire capable of using practically anything as a lethal projectile weapon with flawless accuracy and deadly force. He is one of the most psychotic and sadistic characters in Marvel and serves as one of Daredevil's most dangerous foes.

Adamantium but no poisoning?

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RainEffect

According to Bullseye's biography on this site, he has Adamantium grafted to parts of his skeletal system. If that is the case, shouldn't he be dead by now? It's widely known that Logan's healing factor is restricted due to the constant battle against adamantium poisoning within his body. Bullseye does not have a healing factor (despite the number of topics claiming he does), so ... 

See what I'm getting at?

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Its just another Marvel inconsistency that only the fans care about. And I don't really see Logan's healing factor restricted, I mean he gets blown up, except his skeleton, and he "heals" from nothing.

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By CATPANEXE

I hate to say blame Bendis because I think that's tacky, but really, blame Bendis. He did in fact try and establish that Lester had a healing factor during Dark Reign, and it was that he was pushing for him to have some kind of the old Weapon X connection. But of course, that fell into limbo, right along with the question of how he doesn't get adamantium poisoning, and just added more convolution to that already attached to this character and his history. The suggested reason however is the fact that since it's not " bonded " to his skeleton per say, rather it's " fused " (verbatim from Handbook) it doesn't interfere with biological processes (aka: taint his bloodstream). Also that it's adamantium-B, a replica of adamantium that doesn't have the exact properties nor nature of the original.

The only real answer to this No-Prize is " ask Tom Broovert " He'll probably tell you Lester takes pills for this, or just run to the Unstable Molecules play, lol.

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Enosisik

He would need to have enhanced senses in order to have that great of aim. I've always felt that he will be revealed as a mutant at some point. Plus he was apparently childhood friends with Deadpool so the weapon x thing would kinda work. (It just hasn't been revealed, it's not nessasarly inconsistent.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.