Follow

Bucky Barnes

Character » Bucky Barnes appears in 2103 issues.

Believed dead near the end of World War II only to have been found and brainwashed by the Soviets for the next 50 years, Captain America's former sidekick now continues to defend his country from the shadows against those who would threaten it as legendary spy and assassin, the Winter Soldier. He became the new Captain America to honor his friend Steve and he joined the Avengers. When Steve returned as Captain America, Bucky took on the identity of the Winter Soldier once again.

The new avengers :earth's mightest heros bucky?

Avatar image for andrea_mendoza1997
    andrea_mendoza1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Well I felt really sad when Bucky  exploded with the rocket  and threw captain america off into the really cold water then again it says that he remains as the new captain america so did he really die??  BTW did you see wolverine as one of the soilders in wor?ld war II captain america.

Pacperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pacperson

No way he died, I'm sure he'll show up again as Winter Soldier at some point =p

andrea_mendoza1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks that really gives me hopes i hate it that i am missing that show.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I love the part where Bucky kicks Steve off the rocket, how he's like "The world doesn't need Bucky, but the world still needs Captain America!" epic line! ^_^

Personally, as much I as I want to see Buck as Cap in the show, I doubt we'll see it anytime soon, if at all, the closes I could guess/hope would be in a third season maybe....but that's because this is basically the team still getting off it's feet, if you saw the latest episode (Gamma World) then you'll see that they just assembled the full roster for at least season one. But ads for Bucky, I could see him appearing as Winter Soldier in maybe season two, which would be epic! :D

andrea_mendoza1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@War Killer: Wow I agree with you !!:)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.