Follow

Bucky Barnes

Character » Bucky Barnes appears in 2103 issues.

Believed dead near the end of World War II only to have been found and brainwashed by the Soviets for the next 50 years, Captain America's former sidekick now continues to defend his country from the shadows against those who would threaten it as legendary spy and assassin, the Winter Soldier. He became the new Captain America to honor his friend Steve and he joined the Avengers. When Steve returned as Captain America, Bucky took on the identity of the Winter Soldier once again.

Cap vs US Agent!?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

With James being Cap now I was just thinking do you think that these two will ever go at it?

Captain America
    Captain America

US Agent
    US Agent

VS

Oh You Know It's Coming!
    Oh You Know It's Coming!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't think Bucky can take him.U.S Agent my not be as skilled as Bucky but he's physically superior and good enough of a fighter to make a difference.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    Vance Astro said:
    "I don't think Bucky can take him.U.S Agent my not be as skilled as Bucky but he's physically superior and good enough of a fighter to make a difference."
    I think James can take him (But that's me), but I just want to see them fight I just think it would be interesting
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    War Killer said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "I don't think Bucky can take him.U.S Agent my not be as skilled as Bucky but he's physically superior and good enough of a fighter to make a difference."
    I think James can take him (But that's me), but I just want to see them fight I just think it would be interesting"
    I don't know.U.S Agent has been doing the hero to hero confrontation thing for a while.He knows how it works.He's fought Steve and I know Bucky doesn't fight exactly like him (he's a little dirtier) but the original is closer to U.S Agent in physical ability and level of training.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Vance Astro said:

"War Killer said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    I think James can take him (But that's me), but I just want to see them fight I just think it would be interesting"
    I don't know.U.S Agent has been doing the hero to hero confrontation thing for a while.He knows how it works.He's fought Steve and I know Bucky doesn't fight exactly like him (he's a little dirtier) but the original is closer to U.S Agent in physical ability and level of training.
    "

There is more to superheroes then powers and dose US Agent even have powers?

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    War Killer said:
    He does as a matter of fact, he got super strength from the Power Broker. He was always Cap's opposite as a matter of fact at one point as the Super Patriot he actually criticized Cap's ideals as being old and outdated.

Oh and I believe Agent would take Bucky Cap, Bucky is probably faster, but Agent would only have to land one could shield strike and he would cave Bucky's skull.
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By dane

US Agent's powers are more similar to Ultimate Cap. I think they'd be pretty evenly matched but I think US Agent is a bit too strong for him. Bucky could win by out-thinking him perhaps.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Dane said:
    "US Agent's powers are more similar to Ultimate Cap. I think they'd be pretty evenly matched but I think US Agent is a bit too strong for him. Bucky could win by out-thinking him perhaps."
    Ultimate Cap's physical strength isn't directly classified.It's not known how strong he actually is.All of U.S Agent's stats are layed out.It's hard to say who is superior to who.Bucky will have to have some good tactics.U.S Agent is no idiot and he's a great fighter.

War Killer said:

You don't have to tell me that..I already know..that's why I named other factors that would give U.S Agent the edge and YES he does have powers.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    Vance Astro said:
    "Dane said:
    "US Agent's powers are more similar to Ultimate Cap. I think they'd be pretty evenly matched but I think US Agent is a bit too strong for him. Bucky could win by out-thinking him perhaps."
    Ultimate Cap's physical strength isn't directly classified.It's not known how strong he actually is.All of U.S Agent's stats are layed out.It's hard to say who is superior to who.Bucky will have to have some good tactics.U.S Agent is no idiot and he's a great fighter.

War Killer said:

You don't have to tell me that..I already know..that's why I named other factors that would give U.S Agent the edge and YES he does have powers.
    "
    Yeah Bucky could probably just out smart him
    Twiglight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Twiglight

Id say US agent.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think Bucky has a good chance of winning.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.