Follow

Booster Gold

Character » Booster Gold appears in 1112 issues.

Humiliated in his own time-period, the 25th century, Michael Jon Carter stole future technology and a security robot named Skeets and traveled back into the 20th century to become the greatest hero you've never heard of: Booster Gold!

Is is just me? ... Booster Gold without Dan Jurgans...

Nokturnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nokturnum

Is is just me or the Booster Gold ongoing without Dan Jurgans isn't definitly the same... 
    I am a huge Booster Gold fan, and I collect the ongoing since number one until now, but I must say I simply HATE when it isn't Dan writing...all the other writers treat Booster Gold like a joke or like a comical act! I really prefer the creator writing it, like Booster has changed, he has grown like a person, it isn't that "funny-doing-stupid-things-guy" anymore like he used to in Justice League... But I guess all the other writers like to treat him that way still. 

Am I the only one annoyed by this?

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By Dracade102

No. 

I Miss the Old Booster Gold too

Nokturnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nokturnum

Glad to know that I'm not the only one!

Avatar image for fenixrevolution
    fenixREVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fenixREVOLUTION

I pretty much dropped the book two issues into Giffen's run. He turned Booster into a joke again, which set the series back, while Dan had turned him into a fairly important character that worked behind the scenes.

Nokturnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nokturnum
    @fenixREVOLUTION: Yeah I undestand...the whole Giffen's run was boring as hell and bringing Ted Kord too much! I really don't like the fact that they're making Booster a "stupid" character again. Thank God Dan Jurgens is back.  
    He must me p*ssed of with the other two making the run a parody and bringing some new characters that Jurgens now have to keep, like Rani

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.